SiouxSports.com Forum

USD Predictions

UND Fan

USD cannot stop our offense. We score 35 points because we open it up with the pass as Stud's and our receivers go nuts. We use the pass to open the run after failing with running our first series. UND's defense is better than USD's and allows 24 points. TV watchers are confused who is who with Reyes and Ray Hass . Santiago runs back a kickoff for six and has a long punt return. Strenger is sacked 4 times and is flustered though he plays well and throws for over 300 yards. We have two interceptions and Stud has none though we fumble once. I have 3 beers on my couch watching the game.

11 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

USD cannot stop our offense. We score 35 points because we open it up with the pass as Stud's and our receivers go nuts. We use the pass to open the run after failing with running our first series. UND's defense is better than USD's and allows 24 points. TV watchers are confused who is who with Reyes and Ray Hass . Santiago runs back a kickoff for six and has a long punt return. Strenger is sacked 4 times and is flustered though he plays well and throws for over 300 yards. We have two interceptions and Stud has none though we fumble once. I have 3 beers on my couch watching the game.

So your offense only gets 28 points despite getting at least one short field, but likely two or three via D/ST, and its characterized as "cant be stopped" and "going nuts"?

8 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

UND 29

USD 28   OT

UND wins it on a 2 pt conversion in OT

WOW, that would that be a finish, can't image Bubba trying the 2 again, but I would eat it up. The upside is that it would put him in a possition to try it in a BIG GAME down the road and on the road  !!! 

• Upvote 1

My original prediction was 27-17 UND, I'll open it up a little more and say 35-24, give each team another td. Keaton plays a solid mistake free game with passing tds to Wanzek and a wheel route or screen to Santiago. Manitoba moose gets one on the ground and Johannasen pounds one in on the goal line, and have to throw in a pick six that I would love to be Reyes! Streaker will have his day, maybe see one mistake on our end giving them good field positing. GoHawks

14 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WOW, that would that be a finish, can't image Bubba trying the 2 again, but I would eat it up. The upside is that it would put him in a possition to try it in a BIG GAME down the road and on the road  !!! 

The unwritten rule is in OT go for 2 on the road, go for 1 at home. 

20 minutes ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

My original prediction was 27-17 UND, I'll open it up a little more and say 35-24, give each team another td. Keaton plays a solid mistake free game with passing tds to Wanzek and a wheel route or screen to Santiago. Manitoba moose gets one on the ground and Johannasen pounds one in on the goal line, and have to throw in a pick six that I would love to be Reyes! Streaker will have his day, maybe see one mistake on our end giving them good field positing. GoHawks

If you haven't listened to the Mid Co announcer, it's well worth it.  I hope he gets overlooked and does our games for years to come.  He had a 'Manitoba Moose is Loose' call last game.  It was awesome!!

• Upvote 1