SiouxSports.com Forum

Da Bears

geaux_sioux

26 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I also have commented on this before and was going to again earlier in the week about all the Bizon FB coverage in the GF Hearld. First home game of the season and there were 1 or 2 days in a short week were UND FB had no article and guess who did. Absolute Cow$hit. Looking for a slip out west.

Tom updated time stamps to get the UND stories at the top

10 hours ago, ND1 said:

The herald is on the way out... The Fargo market/forum will soon dictate all media coverage soon 

Yup.

1990s decade of FB  victories over SU

1999 enters Joe Chapman

2000 on  historic changes at  UND

2017?  Just keep telling yourself it would be twice as bad  if the  other party was in charge.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, UND-1 said:

Well, our WRs couldn't get open when Utah brought pressure so we needed zone.  Our pass pro was OK so there was some time to throw but once again they couldn't get open.  

UND threw 14 times in first half.  Score was 17-9.

UND threw 17 times in the second half.  

That is a decent amount for a ball control offense.  Especially considering people on this message board think a overly much of our WR and pass catching talent. 

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, UNDBIZ said:

I still don't understand why Santiago wasn't used on the sweeps. Using Brady O and JJ on the sweep just didn't make sense to me. Just trying to get our power guys matched up against DBs?

Brady actually runs sweep or toss better than John.  Sure Santiago is a homerun hitter but doesn't set up or read blocks as well.