SiouxSports.com Forum

AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?

RavenousUte

I can't wait!  I thoroughly enjoyed making the trip up to Grand Forks the past four seasons, and although I won't be making the trip nearly as often (my brother graduated), I will have the game streaming from Illinois every week. Go Hawks!  

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Fry Bread said:

Made it. Either I accidentally deleted a invite for tonight or I imagined one. Either way I'll blame it on sleep deprivation and giddiness 

A few of us are heading to Squatters Pub after the game, hit me up if you are interested.

21 hours ago, RavenousUte said:

FYI Crown Burger is better than In'N'Out... they put the first In'N'Out in SLC out of business.  Now all the In'N'Out are 5 miles plus from Crown Burger just to stay in business.

That sounds great and all, but it's not true 

In N Out hasn't closed any locations. The In N Out in WVC is 1.9 miles from the WVC Crown Burgers. 

I like both places, although I personally find Crown to be overrated  

For those who don't like In N Out's fries....have them Animal Style  

Looks like I'm set in Grand Forks!

Signed up for the free 2-week trial on Sling Orange with the sports extra package through my Roku device. 

Right now, I'm watching an encore presentation of last year's Utes-Colo Buffs game in Boulder on PAC-12 Mountain Network. Also just saw a preview of tomorrow night's Hawks-Utes game. 

40 minutes ago, Diehard Ute said:

That sounds great and all, but it's not true 

In N Out hasn't closed any locations. The In N Out in WVC is 1.9 miles from the WVC Crown Burgers. 

I like both places, although I personally find Crown to be overrated  

For those who don't like In N Out's fries....have them Animal Style  

Hey Diehard,

What are Animal Style fries? I don't think these are on the board.

I'm guessing that RavenousUte is thinking of Chadder's, the In N Out knockoff that was open for a year or two and closed about eight years ago.

15 minutes ago, cpa_guy said:

Hey Diehard,

I'm guessing that RavenousUte is thinking of Chadder's, the In N Out knockoff that was open for a year or two and closed about eight years ago.

I'm sure he was. The Chadders in WVC closed when Five Guys moved in across the street. (And shortly after In N Out sued them)

Animal Style fries are covered in cheese, grilled onions and In N Out's 'secret sauce'

I also get my burger animal style which is mustard coated patties (they're coated in mustard before cooking), pickles, extra sauce and grilled onions  

5 minutes ago, cpa_guy said:

Hey Diehard,

Yeah might have been Chadders..

Animal style fries..,,

20090109fries2.jpg

Here are all the "Secret" Menu options..

1 hour ago, Diehard Ute said:

28 minutes ago, Diehard Ute said:

I'm sure he was. The Chadders in WVC closed when Five Guys moved in across the street. (And shortly after In N Out sued them)

Animal Style fries are covered in cheese, grilled onions and In N Out's 'secret sauce'

I also get my burger animal style which is mustard coated patties (they're coated in mustard before cooking), pickles, extra sauce and grilled onions  

Holy crap.... my arteries hardened just reading that!