SiouxSports.com Forum

AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?

RavenousUte

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I've had in'n'out at 3 different locations and have yet to be blown away. Does Utah just do in'n'out better or what?

I think they may have had to step up their game to remain competitive.  Like I said the first one ever here, got run out of business.

42 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

is utah the best team und has ever played?

It'll be hard to say until the season is over and you're able to see how good this Utah team is this year, but If they end up outside of the top 25 by a large margin it might be fair to have a conversation about either the 2014 EWU team or the 2015 NDSU team being better as UND opponents.

2 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Sorry Utes .  As you can tell, our assortment of bison trolls are on pins and needles about their boughten win vs Mississippi Valley St.  Only if Jerry Rice suits up for them would they not tune into the Ute-UND game.

Question asked...question answered. What's your issue?

Do you disagree with my answer?

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

That Army team we played WAY back in th day might take the cake. Weren't they national champs?

November 1st, 1930 at West Point, NY.   SIOUX which were Flickertails a month earlier lost 33 - 6,  Army went 9-1-1 that year. Army's one loss was to National Champion Notre Dame 7-6.

Navy program

SD played them in 1929. same score but Army went 6-4-1

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

is utah the best team und has ever played?

We played one of the best teams in collegiate football in 1930.

The 1930 Army Cadets football team represented the US Military Academy. The Cadets compiled a 9–1–1 record, shut out seven of their eleven opponents, and outscored all opponents by a combined total of 268-22. In the annual Army Navy game, the Cadets defeated the Midshipmen by a 6-0 score. The Cadets beat the University of North Dakota 33-6. They tied Yale 7-7. The team's only loss was by a 7-6 score against an undefeated national champion Notre Dame team. Two Army players were recognized on the on the All-American team.

Of the 22 points given up by Army, 13 were scored by UND and UND.

11 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

I will make it a point to try both Crowne and In-N-Out. 

If you are ever in Denver look up Park Burger. Best burger I have had out here. No In-N-Out in Colorado so I have to try it because of all of the hype.

I was in the same boat as you, and had to make a point of eating there just because of how the west coast loves them.  My advice with limited experience? Just don't eat the fries.  The burgers are fine - good even - but the fries are the worst I've ever had.  May as well have been cardboard.

Just now, siouxforcefans said:

I was in the same boat as you, and had to make a point of eating there just because of how the west coast loves them.  My advice with limited experience? Just don't eat the fries.  The burgers are fine - good even - but the fries are the worst I've ever had.  May as well have been cardboard.

The insight is appreciated, thanks!

27 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

In-n-out . . . all hype.  A high dollar McD's in my book.  Fries were like those foam packing peanuts.

I'm watching this game from home, but I'm planning on hitting the Southern Utah game.