SiouxSports.com Forum

AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?

RavenousUte

still pumped but damn does losing harris mean a lot...would have loved to see him do revis island on one side and roll cole over the other side to "help" torry...my predication is still 8-3 will two loses blamed on the special teams.

utah-l

msu-w

usd-w

msu-w

ucd-w

unc-w

um-l

sac-w

psu-l

suu-w

ewu-w

8-3...make playoffs and make it to the semi's

++++with deon and elijah...10-1 and a berth in the natty game

42 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

still pumped but damn does losing harris mean a lot...would have loved to see him do revis island on one side and roll cole over the other side to "help" torry...my predication is still 8-3 will two loses blamed on the special teams.

utah-l

msu-w

usd-w

msu-w

ucd-w

unc-w

um-l

sac-w

psu-l

suu-w

ewu-w

8-3...make playoffs and make it to the semi's

++++with deon and elijah...10-1 and a berth in the natty game

Not worried about Portland State. Great secondary, average everywhere else. I also think we can steal one in Missoula. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RavenousUte said:

Come on people!! 4 days till the beginning of FOOTBALL... 

and... crickets

Was out at practice this weekend and talked to some of the players......got me jacked up!!!  They seemed very confident and very ready.   They need it to be game time.......we need it to be game time!!!   Tic. Toc.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

Block U

After you register click on New Fanpost and start up a conversation.

Wasn't really looking at starting a new conversation, just assumed there would already be a blog/thread started regarding this Thursday's game.  Just wanted to see what your fans were saying about the game.  I guess maybe there isn't a specific thread dedicated to this game.  Looks more like just random posts on things. 

13 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Wasn't really looking at starting a new conversation, just assumed there would already be a blog/thread started regarding this Thursday's game.  Just wanted to see what your fans were saying about the game.  I guess maybe there isn't a specific thread dedicated to this game.  Looks more like just random posts on things. 

We are a lazy bunch but once the conversation gets started, others jump in... If you want I'll start up a fan post.

Just so you know they would probably be more receptive coming from you... I'm just a boring fixture over there. ;)

On 8/28/2017 at 7:00 AM, UNDColorado said:

Game week is here!!!!! Short 3 day work week and then five days off highlighted by the trip out to SLC! 

In-N-Out Burger here we come!

FYI Crown Burger is better than In'N'Out... they put the first In'N'Out in SLC out of business.  Now all the In'N'Out are 5 miles plus from Crown Burger just to stay in business.

30 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

FYI Crown Burger is better than In'N'Out... they put the first In'N'Out in SLC out of business.  Now all the In'N'Out are 5 miles plus from Crown Burger just to stay in business.

In'N'Out just isn't that good in general. Probably the most overrated food I can think of.