SiouxSports.com Forum

LET'S HELP BUBBA

UND Fan

58 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

@Dave Berger Dave, think you could post this as a featured article so it shows up on the opening home page for SiouxSports?  People wouldn't have to stumble upon this thread and dig for the link, which could help. 

home page.PNG

Great idea!  Dave gave his blessing for us to do this as ss.com last year. I hope he agrees.  Thanks!

We are currently at $1,600. Thanks to those who have contributed. 

• Upvote 1

For those in Fargo wondering, Bubba was asked to come up with anything that could be covered via fans.  He came up with small stuff like braces, video equipment and such. 

The team would have them regardless but if fans want to help the budget those would some tangible ideas.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:46 AM, UND Fan said:

I thought about doing that for the reason you mentioned (we combined knee braces and concussion caps last year).  I split it out this year as some had PM’d that they wanted their contribution to specifically support the ankle braces.  

That said, I am meeting with them today and we may make the change. People could PM me after making their donation and let me if they only want their $ going to one or the other. 

What is the time frame?  How long will the link be open?  The more we win the more some may want to give.

• Upvote 2

On 9/21/2018 at 4:13 PM, UND Fan said:

Thank you to everyone!!!  Bubba has been informed and is very grateful!

Bubba 3 should be up and running early next week.

Status??  Also why didn't they set up both at the same time? Seems like that would've made sense to me, but just curious. 

22 hours ago, SkoHawks said:

Status??  Also why didn't they set up both at the same time? Seems like that would've made sense to me, but just curious. 

Just talked to UND folks, they are waiting for one last approval.  The site is ready to go otherwise.

It was UND's choice that the two efforts run separately.

• Like 1

• UNDBIZ unpinned this topic