SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah Game Broadcast

Finn flick

If you don't have Roku or Apple Tv, download the Sling TV app from the Google Play Store or Apple AppStore.  Then cast the game to a Smart TV with built-in Googlecast or any TV with a Chromecast plugged in.  You'll still have to sign up for the free 7 day trial of Sling TV, don't forget to cancel after.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Corman930 said:

If you don't have Roku or Apple Tv, download the Sling TV app from the Google Play Store or Apple AppStore.  Then cast the game to a Smart TV with built-in Googlecast or any TV with a Chromecast plugged in.  You'll still have to sign up for the free 7 day trial of Sling TV, don't forget to cancel after.

I don't have Roku or Apple TV. Does Sling TV allow you to download the app to my android phone and to my smart tV or is it one or the other? I was going to try and set up my smart tv and download the app. I know how to use my phone and cast.

Anything special that we need to do when signing up for the free trial? Sling Orange or Sling Blue or Both? Does the free trial just include everything? When looking on the website I don't see anything mentioning Pac12, does that fall under ESPN or something?

8 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anything special that we need to do when signing up for the free trial? Sling Orange or Sling Blue or Both? Does the free trial just include everything? When looking on the website I don't see anything mentioning Pac12, does that fall under ESPN or something?

It might be on the sports package add on.  If you do all of them it will still be a free trial if you plan on cancelling.  It's just after the one week that they will charge you for everything if you don't cancel.

Just now, nodak651 said:

It might be on the sports package add on.  If you do all of them it will still be a free trial if you plan on cancelling.  It's just after the one week that they will charge you for everything if you don't cancel.

Correct, I clicked on the sports package add on(shows Pac 12 as one of the channels), when signing up for the free trial. That's the way to go.

Hi UTE fan here...  if you want to watch the PAC12 Network for the game.  It is quite easy to do so on any device you might have.  

First - watch How to install Kodi 17.4 videos on YouTube and/or google -  

2nd, To down load the version you need for your device, you can download any version of kodi you need at kodi.tv/download  Kodi is only a search engine for streaming video so you then need to add a "Addon" which is a program to search for the content you are looking for.  The AddOn that you want to then install is called BENNU.

3rd. "How to install Bennu" Do a search on both Google and YouTube to see the step by step on how to install. 

4th,  After you have installed Bennu all you would need to do is open Bennu.  Go to BENNU LIVE then to RA  - OFFICIAL LIVE TV CHANNELS then open SPORTS then scroll down until you see the PAC-12 Mountain channel.  

Kodi will allow you to view almost every movie and/or TV show that has been made.  You will love it.  

1 hour ago, Basketball Junkie said:

Hi UTE fan here...  if you want to watch the PAC12 Network for the game.  It is quite easy to do so on any device you might have.  

2nd, To down load the version you need for your device, you can download any version of kodi you need at kodi.tv/download  Kodi is only a search engine for streaming video so you then need to add a "Addon" which is a program to search for the content you are looking for.  The AddOn that you want to then install is called BENNU.

3rd. "How to install Bennu" Do a search on both Google and YouTube to see the step by step on how to install. 

4th,  After you have installed Bennu all you would need to do is open Bennu.  Go to BENNU LIVE then to RA  - OFFICIAL LIVE TV CHANNELS then open SPORTS then scroll down until you see the PAC-12 Mountain channel.  

Kodi will allow you to view almost every movie and/or TV show that has been made.  You will love it.  

FYI Kodi does violate most ISP's TOS so there is that.

1 hour ago, Basketball Junkie said:

Kodi itself is a great app, I use it for my personal movies and TV shows, as well as a home-built DVR for my antenna. HOWEVER, add-ons like BENNU are banned/illegal/bad juju. If something says you can watch cable or subscription TV without paying, it's not legit.