SiouxSports.com Forum

Rings

old school

Four Big Sky Champions in one year.  Three of those teams got their ring but one did not.  The football team has yet get their rings  for last year and there are no plans to get the boys one.  What's up with this. These boys get the coaches a raise and they don't even get a ring.  

7 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

I "think" the only allowable options are:

1) School purchase

2) Student/Parent purchase

In the student/parent purchase was offered I'm sure it would happen and if needed raise some for the kids that cannot afford them. This really needs to happen for the kids as remeberance for the season down the road and how this class has raised the standard for the team.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, siouxfb said:

We had to pay for the one on the left...the one on the right means a little more and was given to us. :) I say just go win one of those. 

IMG_1710.PNG

You have taken good care of them and are justifiably proud to post them.

They're Nice!! It's a little late...but Congratulations!! 

Note: In the current environment there is no assurance a National Championship gets these Hawks a ring unless the FCS buys them.

16 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

You have taken good care of them and are justifiably proud to post them.

They're Nice!! It's a little late...but Congratulations!! 

Note: In the current environment there is no assurance a National Championship gets these Hawks a ring unless the FCS buys them.

Yes I agree 100% a national championship ring should be paid for by the NCAA or the university. It would be nice if conference rings could be paid for but hopefully that becomes a yearly thing for several sports.