SiouxSports.com Forum

Improving the game day experience

CMSioux

23 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Champions Club Tickets: get better organized on when they are sent out. For example for the first time ever I have my Champions Club tickets in hand before the first home football game, however I know there are others that have not received theirs yet.

Get season tickets and tailgating passes out faster - it will generate excitement for the coming season. Does anyone have their season tickets or tailgating passes yet? 

Champions Club tent: love that they are very flexible and welcoming on bring guests/family into the tent.  

Haven't received my FB or MH season tickets yet.

How about people selling food/drinks coming down the aisles to the crowd like at a baseball game. Less people wondering around the concourse in line for popcorn, and missing the action. 

Also a question for all: how much control does UND have when dealing with GameDay stuff in a building owned by the city?

20 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

How about people selling food/drinks coming down the aisles to the crowd like at a baseball game. Less people wondering around the concourse in line for popcorn, and missing the action. 

Also a question for all: how much control does UND have when dealing with GameDay stuff in a building owned by the city?

POPCORN

PEANUTS

ICE COLD BEER

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Don't overlook the power of a stadium hot dog!

You have to stack a lot of crap on a stadium hot dog to make it taste different than what it is, ground ox lips, pork spleens, and various  inedible chicken parts. Sonic anyone

Write a check and mail it to the Alumni Association :). Actually I would start by calling them - pretty sure there will be people falling over the phone to talk to you. 

• Telephone:
    701-777-2611
  • Toll Free:
    1-800-543-8764
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Haven't received my FB or MH season tickets yet.

Stopped at Ralph yesterday to grab VB tickets for school down road (BTW can't use CC pass for that game) and saw the bins of tickets.  Asked and sounds like next week they will start filling envelopes, but probably mailed the following week.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, Hardcore Hawk said:

Something as simple as a better, more expansive gameday playlist would be nice. You can only hear Crazy Train so many times before you want to lay your head in front of a crazy train

Amazingly this is one that the FD still hasn't figured out...their music selection is absolute....S#$!T,  And its such an easy thing to fix with NO COST

I'm with you man 100%....sorry I had to chime in on this cause it grinds my gears Peace out

• Upvote 1

So @UNDFootball recently tweeted that the reserved tailgate spots have sold out.  It's great that they are able to sell these spots completely out, but now the next step is to make sure they are used correctly.  We all know about the  people that use their tailgate spot as a reserved parking spot and show up 30 minutes prior to kickoff.  They have every right to use the spot as they please, but that is not the intended use.  One solution to maybe solve this would be to sell tailgate spots in quantities of 2 or more.  Sure people could still use them for just parking in, but it would discourage it from happening and maybe encourage people to use the spot for tailgating.

Also, one thing that the Fargodome is starting this year is issuing tailgate passes for each individual game.  That way, if you can't make it one week, you would give your pass (or sell it if you can) to someone else without worrying about getting your pass back for the next week.  Obviously for Bison game, you are going to have more success selling a tailgate pass.  But at the Alerus, I think it would help eliminate the empty spaces for people that can't be at the game or that can't come early to tailgate.  If you aren't going to make it, give it to someone else so the lot can be full without the large gaps between tailgaters because of people that can't make it.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So @UNDFootball recently tweeted that the reserved tailgate spots have sold out.  It's great that they are able to sell these spots completely out, but now the next step is to make sure they are used correctly.  We all know about the  people that use their tailgate spot as a reserved parking spot and show up 30 minutes prior to kickoff.  They have every right to use the spot as they please, but that is not the intended use.  One solution to maybe solve this would be to sell tailgate spots in quantities of 2 or more.  Sure people could still use them for just parking in, but it would discourage it from happening and maybe encourage people to use the spot for tailgating.

Also, one thing that the Fargodome is starting this year is issuing tailgate passes for each individual game.  That way, if you can't make it one week, you would give your pass (or sell it if you can) to someone else without worrying about getting your pass back for the next week.  Obviously for Bison game, you are going to have more success selling a tailgate pass.  But at the Alerus, I think it would help eliminate the empty spaces for people that can't be at the game or that can't come early to tailgate.  If you aren't going to make it, give it to someone else so the lot can be full without the large gaps between tailgaters because of people that can't make it.

I am hearing expanded tailgate times in Grand Forks this year.  This should encourage fans to go bigger and better with set-ups.

The game by game tailgate passes makes sense.