SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Vikings 2017 2018

Fetch

BTW.......Zimmer refused to visit with Erin Andrews on the live broadcast after game. Not surprised. He has never oozed class.

Was he probably disappointed in outcome..... absolutely but it wasn't like the game was in doubt for almost half the game. Man up, be available and be gracious. Oh wait......this is Zim. Nevermind..............

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For next year:

Figure out who your QB is, add to the O-Line, add a safety and another corner and a big bodied WR.

Packers will be dangerous next year and will want revenge, Lions will be a borderline playoff team as usual with Patricia being the wild card and the Bears will be the Bears...

Year 5 for Zim: Odd years have not been good so far, they need to buck this trend.

In all honesty, who cares about interviewing the losing team.  Coaches are not hired to be media spokesmen.  They are hired to coach and win...if a coach or player doesnt want to talk i dont see the problem. 

I’m a Vikes fan.  I could care less if i ever here an interview.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 77iceman said:

In all honesty, who cares about interviewing the losing team.  Coaches are not hired to be media spokesmen.  They are hired to coach and win...if a coach or player doesnt want to talk i dont see the problem. 

I’m a Vikes fan.  I could care less if i ever here an interview.

Yeah.. not like he doesn't have  post game press conference.  He also went live on KFan after the game.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

With no QB currently under contract would MINN make a run at Kurt Cousins?

Um ... why not Nick Foles?
Sign-and-trade 5, or 7, or 8 to PHI for their 9. 

Foles signed a five-year contract with the Eagles, but it had one major caveat. If he is on the Eagles' roster come February 2019, the final three years of the deal will automatically be voided and he'll become a free agent. Voiding contracts aren't entirely uncommon; this one almost guarantees that Foles will be traded by February 2019.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nick-foles-contract-would-make-him-a-free-agent-if-hes-on-the-eagles-in-february-2019/

12 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

He is going to ask for a LOT of $$$$. Would the Vikings be willing to give it to him? I give them better odds of signing Teddy 

I think the playoff deactivation in favor of Bradford sealed Teddy's fate.  He will be elsewhere in 2018 IMO.  

55 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

With no QB currently under contract would MINN make a run at Kurt Cousins?

I don't know if they will but I believe they have the 6th most cap space in the NFL right now so should be able to add some solid pieces. I think they will try to bring back Bridgewater and Keenum and let them compete in camp for the job. I would not be at all surprised if Teddy is the starter week 1 next year.

39 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

I think the playoff deactivation in favor of Bradford sealed Teddy's fate.  He will be elsewhere in 2018 IMO.  

Think that was just more because Bradford had actual experience and game action this year going through training camp, preseason, and week 1. While Bridgewater was able to start practicing middle of the year and played a few plays in 1 game so no real game time this year.

12 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Man, I'm really disliking the way philly treated fellow midwesterners in their city. Makes me kind of wish they would've kicked their asses now. But then lost in the SB of course 

Total disrespect. Not making any excuses but having a night playoff game in Philly with their reputation as being assholes didn’t help any. 

25 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Man, I'm really disliking the way philly treated fellow midwesterners in their city. Makes me kind of wish they would've kicked their asses now. But then lost in the SB of course 

I even saw Carson Wentz beating on an old lady with his cane.  Not cool. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Thank you Cratter and MafiaMan for covering the geography, English, and spelling portions of our curriculum.  I will be covering history, we will start with a discussion of a time when the Neadrathals roamed Lincoln Financial Field...

You mean Neanderthals?  Well, there were LOTS of them there just yesterday - they stood out easily thanks to their yellow #11 WENTZ Bison jerseys and their mating signal, the "hook 'em horns" sign, that they make with their hands.

• Upvote 1