SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Football 360

geaux_sioux

12 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

- Looking to report on a potential transfer to the team in the coming days.  Trying to corroborate that info as we speak.                                               This has my attention! Wonder what position it will be? CB or ILB?

1 minute ago, GoHawks said:

- Looking to report on a potential transfer to the team in the coming days.  Trying to corroborate that info as we speak.                                               This has my attention! Wonder what position it will be? CB or ILB?

This report was from Monday's practice, so it could be the RB that showed up today?

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

Your right.  Isn't it kinda late for FBS drop-down?

Usually...but not if you were shuffled down on a FBS depth chart. Provided your enrolled into school within two weeks, should be eligible 

2 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Any rumors who?