SiouxSports.com Forum

2017-18 Season

SWSiouxMN

39 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

This season is all on Brew.  How else could a healthy team (for most part) completely fall apart and barely be able to score 50 points?  Something is going on.

I have to agree with you. I have thought Brew was a pretty good coach (other than concerns about a lack of basic fundamentals over the years) but this team has reasonably good (not great) talent. There is no way we should have only 5 BSC wins and lose to teams like Sac St at home.   

• Upvote 2

Here's wishing the women the best of luck tonight in the first game of the tournament. They have, at times, shown that they can play well. Let's hope that they can make a run. In any case, thanks for representing the University and all their hard work!!

Congratulations to Klabo on her year end individual awards.

2 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Down 36-21 at half.  Started turning it over literally every possession at the end ....  18-0 run to end half.  

Didn’t realize the 18 point run. We have our normal 13 turnovers. Amazingly out of control with bricks and air balls. Embarrassing bad play. Same as we have played many times this year 

7 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Chaves has to address this program in the next couple weeks.  Get a feel for what the hell happened to them this year and what direction this thing is going.  

I have been watching UND lady hoops for 30 years now but I honestly am almost getting to where I can't stomach it anymore.  The poor decision making and ungodly like number of turn-overs is just ridiculous that you see coming from a women's d-1 team.  You just can't win when you avg 20 turnovers and 36% shooting.  They gotta make a few changes next season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

So down by 9 with over a minute to go and we don't press.  We have been behind in the majority of our games and apparently we don't practice a full court trapping defense. 

I hear ya! Brew gave up before the game was completely out of hand.