SiouxSports.com Forum

Greetings from Salt Lake

UofUUtes

4 hours ago, UofUUtes said:

Our offensive line is going to be in  for a big test that first game!! The last few years (outside of the Wyoming game) our OL has struggled the first couple of games of the season, hopefully having a little experience this year they can at least hold their own that first game.....they will be put to the test!  On the positive side, we won't see a tougher DL group the rest of the year so it'll be a good experience for them.  

On 7/10/2017 at 3:53 PM, UNDColorado said:

I tend to follow schools like Utah a bit since they are regional rivals to CU. Thanks for the in depth analysis UofUUtes!

I wouldn't call Utah a traditional rival with CU, despite what the Pac12 says.  I know you're not from Colorado, and you're an out-of-stater so you wouldn't know.  Please go back to North Dakota.  

• Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

I wouldn't call Utah a traditional rival with CU, despite what the Pac12 says.  I know you're not from Colorado, and you're an out-of-stater so you wouldn't know.  Please go back to North Dakota.  

Yeah, UNDColo, quit hogging all this dude's weed!  :D:silly:

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2017 at 4:53 PM, UNDColorado said:

I tend to follow schools like Utah a bit since they are regional rivals to CU. Thanks for the in depth analysis UofUUtes!

44 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

I wouldn't call Utah a traditional rival with CU, ... 

He didn't. 
He called them a "regional rival". I'd call abutting states "regional". 

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BigSkyBears said:

I don't like pickles on my Big Mac. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, TBR said:

I vote everyone put bigskybear on ignore mode.

Naa, it is kind of entertaining to see what that genius complains about next. Now I guess since Utah is next door and in the same conference as CU they aren't regional rivals. :blink:

That's okay, you've probably never been to Greeley.  North Dakota is the ugliest state in the union, worse than Texas.  

Actually, I've had a delightful time the last two times I've been down to the pit they call Greeley. Stomped the crap out of that sorry excuse for a Division I football team that calls it home. Nothing else to write home about, though. I stayed in Cheyenne, well away from the sheep molesters across the border down Hwy 85.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Teeder11 said:

Actually, I've had a delightful time the last two times I've been down to the pit they call Greeley. Stomped the crap out of that sorry excuse for a Division I football team that calls it home. Nothing else to write home about, though. I stayed in Cheyenne, well away from the sheep molesters across the border down Hwy 85.  

You're just a silly kid with Colorado envy.  It truly is the best state in the union.  Just ask UNDColorado.  He is certainly a wanna-be, but at least he realized Colorado is the best and got the hell out of ND.  Getting back on topic - be weary Utah fans, once UND fans see you're beautiful mountains (and they are great), they'll move there quickly.  After all, North Dakota is the ugliest state in the nation.  

54 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

You're just a silly kid with Colorado envy.  It truly is the best state in the union.  Just ask UNDColorado.  He is certainly a wanna-be, but at least he realized Colorado is the best and got the hell out of ND.  Getting back on topic - be weary Utah fans, once UND fans see you're beautiful mountains (and they are great), they'll move there quickly.  After all, North Dakota is the ugliest state in the nation.  

This is what happens when opposing teams fans have nothing to offer in regards to football.....they insult you geographically. The beauty of forums:silly:

• Upvote 2

What's the deal with you bringing up my name so often? This is getting really creepy. 

Although, part of me is curious to find out who hides behind your username. I wish you would have stopped by my tailgate at the game in Greeley last fall, but I understand you were likely pulling a double shift at McDonalds. Everyone has to make a living, it's cool, maybe next time.

Also, I served duck harvested the week prior in the beautiful state of North Dakota and it was a hit. We shot more ducks in one day up there than I could over the entire season out here.

I have to chime in on this one. Grew up and lived in Langdon, ND until I was 22. Have lived in Greeley since 1995. BOTH are great places. Greeley has better weather. Been to many great UND-UNC football games. No need to bash either place! GO HAWKS!