SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Falls Regional -- Yes!

cowboys5xsbs

6 minutes ago, MESSOSS said:

Any ideas where school allotment tickets are located, as well as the band sections?  I have tickets in section 122 (behind the goal where there's no upper deck).  I'm hoping we don't get stuck right next to the tuba player of an opposing team.

Welcome aboard, hope to see you in Sioux Falls. We need 2 W's @ the X.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but UND fans should go and have fun, and trying to sell off your tickets (especially on here, not to mention minutes after UND got eliminated) is a douche move.

Supporting the event by showing up is the best way to ensure that UND will continue to have host bids awarded in the future. You should represent, and wear Sioux gear and drive the NCAA nuts when you get on camera. For as much grief as we all give the other regionals for having crappy attendance, I would think that UND fans would not want the event hosted by their school to look equally pathetic. Remember - the Fighting Hawks logo will be evident on the boards and very likely the ice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but UND fans should go and have fun, and trying to sell off your tickets (especially on here, not to mention minutes after UND got eliminated) is a douche move.

Supporting the event by showing up is the best way to ensure that UND will continue to have host bids awarded in the future. You should represent, and wear Sioux gear and drive the NCAA nuts when you get on camera. For as much grief as we all give the other regionals for having crappy attendance, I would think that UND fans would not want the event hosted by their school to look equally pathetic. Remember - the Fighting Hawks logo will be evident on the boards and very likely the ice.

Your point is well taken.  I was in a position where we had a family event get scheduled for that weekend as well and we were gonna be pushing it going even if UND made it.  The fact that they aren't playing there changed the calculus.  I'm fully prepared to eat the cost of the tickets but figured i'd throw them out there in case another group of our fans wanted to go and have fun.

9 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Sorry, I just don't care anymore. I think a lot of people on here feel the same way.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

You going to the regional?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Ok, Chris Semrau.  ( ;

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

‘Douche move’?  Would you reconsider it as ‘fiscally responsible’?  Hoping for 50% ROI from some SCSU fans.  Of course buying the pair involved some risk way back when, but fifteen straight years was getting close to being a sure thing.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, krustyklown said:

‘Douche move’?  Would you reconsider it as ‘fiscally responsible’?  Hoping for 50% ROI from some SCSU fans.  Of course buying the pair involved some risk way back when, but fifteen straight years was getting close to being a sure thing.  

And if i'm a St. Cloud fan this is forum is where i'd look first for tickets. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

SCSU

Air Force

Mankato

Duluth

All the Minnesota teams in Sioux falls?!  Holy crap, didn't think they would do that!  Should be some good hockey.  I'm going either way, but the games at least should be interesting