SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

2 hours ago, snova4 said:

I'm loving this. Not sure what it is about Anaheim, but I just don't like them. Maybe it's Corey Perry. 

Corey Perry is one of the biggest pricks in the NHL. And I have never liked Anaheim's pre-2004 lockout style of play. If the Oilers can knock them out of the playoffs, I honestly won't have a team to cheer for or against.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Not a Crosby fan by any means but damn he took a beating tonight and kept coming back. No denying his toughness. 

I'm a Pens fan (Avs first, but they haven't given me anything to cheer about in nearly two decades), so I'll try and curb my homerism, but I just don't understand the hate he gets, or more specifically the whiner label. They even showed a replay last night where there was something like 4 penalties that could have easily been called and he didn't do anything but keep battling for the puck. Maybe when he was younger, I don't know, but it seems that the dude gets worked over and cheap shotted more than anyone else I see with no call.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, snova4 said:

I'm a Pens fan (Avs first, but they haven't given me anything to cheer about in nearly two decades), so I'll try and curb my homerism, but I just don't understand the hate he gets, or more specifically the whiner label. They even showed a replay last night where there was something like 4 penalties that could have easily been called and he didn't do anything but keep battling for the puck. Maybe when he was younger, I don't know, but it seems that the dude gets worked over and cheap shotted more than anyone else I see with no call.

The hate by who?

He is currently the best player in the World, but......

When nearly every player in the league(including top end players) feel that he is a whiner, flopper, and a diver and plays dirty on top of that it gets to the point where

It's not you, it's me. And by that, I mean It's you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1