SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

I am happy that Carter Rowney will get a chance to play for the Stanley Cup.

Other than that.... hmm.   I'll have to get back to you on that.

I'm happy for Carter as well. Also hard to cheer against Cullen after last year. He brought the cup to Moorhead and all the kids got to take a picture with him and the cup. He also signed them all before we got them back.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

The Pens outshot the Sens in all four games started by Murray. Shame on him for losing one of them. When he goes 9-6 over a span of 15 games in which the team is outshot in 13 of them... then I'll be impressed.

Murray is the #1 goalie if he wasn't injured to start the playoffs he would have started every game.

I do remember that Vokoun, the backup, got the Penguins to the conference finals. Where was Fleury? Oh that's right he was on the bench.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Murray is the #1 goalie if he wasn't injured to start the playoffs he would have started every game.

I do remember that Vokoun, the backup, got the Penguins to the conference finals. Where was Fleury? Oh that's right he was on the bench.

27 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

The Pens outshot the Sens in all four games started by Murray. Shame on him for losing one of them. When he goes 9-6 over a span of 15 games in which the team is outshot in 13 of them... then I'll be impressed.

Looks like dummy showed up. Shocking. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

You provide for me a list of goalies who have led their teams to a series win when when their team did not outshoot the opponent in any one game during the series. I promise you it'll be a short list and Murray will be nowhere to be found on it.

Well, there's Jake Allen from the Blues who did it just a few weeks ago...

• Upvote 2

There were a lot of missed calls, or just let them play calls last night. The pens had some inadvertent high sticks that could have been called, and Rowney had a pretty clear slash, the Senators had A LOT of interference that wasn't called. But the refs did call probably the weakest one they had on Phaneuf.