SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I'm sorry, you lost me. You were saying since I left... where did I leave? And what do the Gophers have to do with this? I'm a fan of Penn State. Perhaps you've mistaken me for somebody else? I don't know, please help me connect the dots.

Lol, classic. 

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I'm really confused by all of this. I've been searching through threads on this forum trying to find a DaveK and so far nothing. Will somebody please explain to me who or what DaveK is?

There is a thread just on DaveK and it's not hard to find.

6 hours ago, Roosevelt83 said:

But not a single post by that user name. What exactly am I missing? I have a feeling this is some inside joke and the thing that makes it funny is the fact that I'm not in on it. Whatever! Definitely some strange cats here on this forum, but it can't get much stranger than multiple people who hate the Pittsburgh Penguins but love Matt Murray.

Not nearly as strange as a grown man acting like a child on a message board. But you're loving this attention Dave. 

• Upvote 4

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:48 PM, Roosevelt83 said:

Of I course I want to see my team win, but not at any cost. They no longer deserve to win after stabbing their franchise goaltender in the back. That's my opinion and I don't care if you disagree.

As a Penguins fan I am sure you are aware that your "franchise" goalie is the back up goalie and was only playing at the start of the playoffs due to injury.

• Upvote 1