SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

5 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

He gave up four goals in half a period. Murray has given up three goals and is 2-0 since taking over. It's playoff time, if I were a fan of Pittsburgh, I would't mad about the move unless Murray was playing bad and losing.

Wasting your time. He doesn't get it. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

The way the team played in front of him in that half a period, any goalie would have been lit up in that situation. The way the team has improved it's overall play the last two games, any goalie could have limited the Sens to two goals in that situation. You have to look at so much more than merely how many goals were scored on a goalie, it's a matter of how many shots and how many high percentage scoring chances did he face. The Pens have had a lot of really bad 1st periods in the playoffs this year, and many times Fleury stood on his head to keep them in the game till they finally got their heads out of their butts in the 2nd period. Finally, after numerous times of seeing this scenario unfold, one time a team managed to break open the flood gates. Then dickhead Sullivan used that as an opportunity to get his pet on the ice and humiliate a future HOFer in the process. It's disgusting!

We'll just agree to disagree so this doesn't go on forever. In my opinion, for the teams I like, as long as they're winning it doesn't matter who plays or sits.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

Of I course I want to see my team win, but not at any cost. They no longer deserve to win after stabbing their franchise goaltender in the back. That's my opinion and I don't care if you disagree.

It's almost as if the team that upended Washington no longer exists!   

1 hour ago, Roosevelt83 said:

Of I course I want to see my team win, but not at any cost. They no longer deserve to win after stabbing their franchise goaltender in the back. That's my opinion and I don't care if you disagree.

I know you don't care and I'm okay with that.

• Upvote 1

What is it with the Penguins fans on this site?  Do you have to be "that kind of fan" to cheer for the Penguins?  And no, I don't lump you in @snova4!  But some of the stuff I've read on here the past couple of days just blows my mind...

12 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

What is it with the Penguins fans on this site?  Do you have to be "that kind of fan" to cheer for the Penguins?  And no, I don't lump you in @snova4!  But some of the stuff I've read on here the past couple of days just blows my mind...

You expected sanity when dealing with Dave K?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ray77 said:

I appreciate that, lol. I have to admit though, I'm not a full time Pens fan, they are my Eastern Conference team, but then again, I'm not a homer over the Avs either, I realize they are terrible, and will likely remain terrible. Having Kessel go to the Pens though was a tough pill to swallow.

2 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

And by "your fan base" he means "our fan base" until about 3 years ago when the team dropped the Fighting Sioux name and "ceased to exist". 

I honestly feel bad for him as a human being. Tough life to live the way he does. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Roosevelt83 said:

Ironic that a fan of North Dakota hockey would make such a comment considering how your fan base doesn't exactly have the best reputation.

Our reputation has improved since you left.  Of course the Gopher fan base took a hit. Were you banned or something? What's up with the new name?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I'm sorry, you lost me. You were saying since I left... where did I leave? And what do the Gophers have to do with this? I'm a fan of Penn State. Perhaps you've mistaken me for somebody else? I don't know, please help me connect the dots.

:lol:

• Upvote 4