SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - NCHC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Thuggery and Diving. No respect at all for that team and its former Sioux players/ coaches.

Pumped the brakes mm but the pedal is back to the metal.

North Dakota was the better team for most of that game. Probably lucky Duluth got the lead or Jost would have been next in line.

Alright, had some time to get over the bs that was tonight's game.

'Member when it was only couple weeks ago where we pondered whether or not this team could string along enough wins to even make the tournament?

It has been awesome to see this UND team finally starting to click and bringing a consistent effort each game. Has it taken longer than many of us would've liked? For sure. But none the less, I'm loving what I've been seeing from this team.

Bring on whoever it is that UND has to play in the tournament!

36 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

One bulldog fan said that it was only fair they get got the game winning goal on a 5-3 because we got all of them. I said we also don't play dirty have fun with the east cost refs next weekend.

Tomanoto should have been given 2 for yelling at the refs. The linesman had to hold him back he was so bad. They didnt call it and now the rest is history.

At what point are the refs going to grow a pair and give him a 5 or toss this A$$hat for treating a ref like that.  I thought part of the suspension on the SCSU d man was because of verbal abuse of a ref.  

Just now, yzerman19 said:

I used to really respect the Bulldogs as a team that played the game the right way.  That respect is lost after tonight.  I will cheer for any team playing them from here on out.

They are the new Goldy in my life.  They fit the mold.  

25 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Alright, had some time to get over the bs that was tonight's game.

'Member when it was only couple weeks ago where we pondered whether or not this team could string along enough wins to even make the tournament?

It has been awesome to see this UND team finally starting to click and bringing a consistent effort each game. Has it taken longer than many of us would've liked? For sure. But none the less, I'm loving what I've been seeing from this team.

Bring on whoever it is that UND has to play in the tournament!

This was a victorious weekend for us, we are going to Fargo. We played two solid games against the top two teams in the country. The team is now ready, kind ah, what we have been waiting for since the 1st of January. Just hope T. Poolman can play next weekend.

Remember all the comments this season, like  "Just get us to Fargo".   We are at the top of our game, just need to continue and we can win two in Fargo and move to the Frozen Four!

• Upvote 4

From the Herald article:

Berry didn't specifically comment on the nature of the game, but said: "It was a heated battle out there with two rivals going at it. I feel very strongly that our team plays the right way."

Nicely done Berry.  No comments on the opposing bench.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, brianvf said:

From the Herald article:

Nicely done Berry.  No comments on the opposing bench.

Berry is all class all the time.  He is very much respected in professional and the college ranks.  Dane Jackson didn't come up to meet TH for the post game radio interview last night, probably a class move by him too because I can imagine he had a few things on his mind. 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

I used to really respect the Bulldogs as a team that played the game the right way.  That respect is lost after tonight.  I will cheer for any team playing them from here on out.

Never seen anybody run a goalie like that before.  Good thing Todd Anderson was there to take control of the situation. :(