SiouxSports.com Forum

2017-18 Season

SWSiouxMN

38 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

Typical loser no nothing response....    My bet is he is Mormon...  you have probably not spent any time in UTAH or are lacking perception skills... Moronic of you to speak to what Pitino had Knowledge of for transfer purposes....His staff is very well educated on admittance and transfers.... OCT. 1 is  NOT the final transfer deadline for most Uof M programs and any one involved with recruiting or in the process of applying for a transfer would be cognizant of that and would not have submitted a transfer request as Shanks did...  Now crawl back in your hole for a couple months ...and learn to think a little before posting

You know nothing about Shanks. You've had inside basketball info in the past, but you don't have it for this situation. You're in a hole, now quit digging.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

Typical loser no nothing response....    My bet is he is Mormon...  you have probably not spent any time in UTAH or are lacking perception skills... Moronic of you to speak to what Pitino had Knowledge of for transfer purposes....His staff is very well educated on admittance and transfers.... OCT. 1 is  NOT the final transfer deadline for most Uof M programs and any one involved with recruiting or in the process of applying for a transfer would be cognizant of that and would not have submitted a transfer request as Shanks did...  Now crawl back in your hole for a couple months ...and learn to think a little before posting

I will just stand by what I said. It holds up just fine. 

To the rest of you crazy cats - gonna miss ya. Even Darrell!!  Go Hawks!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Next topic please. Seales gonna kill it next year. Unguardable "old man" game!  

I am very excited to see him next year, he really came along in the 2nd half of the conference season and hopefully a big summer can lead to a huge jump in his progression.

• Upvote 1

From an article at the beginning of the tournament:

Bernstine also likes the fact that the Hawks will play in Utah.

His step-brother is Josh Perkins, the starting guard for No. 1 seed Gonzaga, which opens play Thursday against No. 16 South Dakota State.

I see that Ngor Barnaba is transferring out of Utah St.  He is a 6'8" PF out of Rochester John Marshall.  We offered him out of HS but he chose (maybe had to) to go the JC route.  I wonder if we are talking to him.

Heck, Barnaba is a junior and would need to sit out a year.  it wouldn't make sense to put him on scholarship and wait a year for him to have one year of eligibility!

17 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

I see that Ngor Barnaba is transferring out of Utah St.  He is a 6'8" PF out of Rochester John Marshall.  We offered him out of HS but he chose (maybe had to) to go the JC route.  I wonder if we are talking to him.

Heck, Barnaba is a junior and would need to sit out a year.  it wouldn't make sense to put him on scholarship and wait a year for him to have one year of eligibility!

Any chance that he'd be a grad Transfer?

See he's from Sudan.  They seem to study hard.  Would be a near perfect fit for replacing Drick after a year though.

• 2 weeks later...