Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jimdahl

Secure login

Recommended Posts

I updated the forum so logins are secure, like when you do online banking or shopping (for the techies, it now uses https for logins so your login information is encrypted during transmission).

There's a small chance this might cause some people problems logging in, particularly with older browsers. Let me know if it does.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice - thanks for the update it is unfortunate about what is required for security today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jimdahl said:

I updated the forum so logins are secure, like when you do online banking or shopping (for the techies, it now uses https for logins so your login information is encrypted during transmission).

There's a small chance this might cause some people problems logging in, particularly with older browsers. Let me know if it does.

So we don't need to worry about CIA or NSA monitoring?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

So we don't need to worry about CIA or NSA monitoring?  :D

Just the Russians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimdahl said:

That's fake news. Sad.

Thought Bisonville was fake news. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 8:10 PM, jimdahl said:

That's fake news. Sad.

No problems logging in, but my microwave is working funny now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ericpnelson said:

No problems logging in, but my microwave is working funny now

It's all about the altitude, try that 3.2 beer you just mentioned on a BB thread, that you weren't too fond of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×