SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

• 2 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 9:43 PM, Hawkster said:

InForum is reporting Kava is walking on at NDSU and we offered him a walk on as well.

Apparently, we had given Kava a week timeframe with his offer to make a decision. He spoke with NDSU and they got him. Liked the coaches, but didn’t love UND. Kids little brother is going to be a stud though.

11 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Apparently, we had given Kava a week timeframe with his offer to make a decision. He spoke with NDSU and they got him. Liked the coaches, but didn’t love UND. Kids little brother is going to be a stud though.

His little brother is a better player but a little short for DT.  6’1” is generous in my opinion.  

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

Just the consensus that if you don't dominate the worst team in FCS in all phases of the game you're generally going to have a tough year.   

That would be the jackass U consensus even if UND won 100 to nothing. Conjecture means nothing. Although bad, MVSU won’t be the worst FCS team this season; guarantee it. 

21 hours ago, homer said:

I didn’t realize that.  I’ve seen him play twice this year.  He dominated plays vs Davies and last weekend bs Grafton. 

In all honesty 5'10 is probably about accurate, but as siouxfan512 said he's only 16. All that aside however, the kid is a total stud like you said. Dominating in AA and will probably do the same next year in AAA. None of this really matters though as he will most likely follow his brother to NDSU

27 minutes ago, SiouxFan25 said:

In all honesty 5'10 is probably about accurate, but as siouxfan512 said he's only 16. All that aside however, the kid is a total stud like you said. Dominating in AA and will probably do the same next year in AAA. None of this really matters though as he will most likely follow his brother to NDSU

Saw the kid in person and he is definitely not 5' 10". At least 6', but yeah still has time to grow. From what I hear, he was hoping to follow his brother and will likely get the offer. If he puts on enough height, he may get some bigger offers as well. Definitely has the strength.

• Like 1