SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

I still like how we are reaching into Canada for kids. I know it's not Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California but think it is a great place to find those hidden gems. It certainly makes our climate less of a recruiting barrier and makes it easier for Canucks to see their kids play.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I still like how we are reaching into Canada for kids. I know it's not Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California but think it is a great place to find those hidden gems. It certainly makes our climate less of a recruiting barrier and makes it easier for Canucks to see their kids play.  

Unless your name is Okpoko and you'd rather hang in Cali than GF.

As long as he keeps it between the snap and the whistle......it's all good!  He seems to make it his personal goal to knock someone on their ass each play lol.  This freshman OL class could be a good one....him....Slater etc..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

He seems to make it his personal goal to knock someone on their ass each play lol.  

Even with the zoomed out camera, I can still see him smirking when he finds himself facing a LB/DB downfield :lol:

On 5/3/2018 at 11:11 AM, UND Dood said:

I love pissed off big dudes. Love the fire!

Not in my ER or CCU but on the field and focused, could be awesome! Recruiting looks good and, for what so know, improved! Yogurt not pancakes for breakfast but still happy

23 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

Agreed, we have had too many nice guys on the line lately. 

When most of the current UND o lineman were recruited there was post after post about them being nasty pancake machines. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ozzie82 said:

When most of the current UND o lineman were recruited there was post after post about them being nasty pancake machines. 

Our supposedly complicated offense probably has them all thinking too much. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Our supposedly complicated offense probably has them all thinking too much. 

In order to run the 1 yard plunge effectively and consistently you need to be able to run it from a variety of looks with a variety of different blocking schemes.  Otherwise it just becomes a wasted down.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ozzie82 said:

You are right, but prior to this thread I have not made many, if any, comments on incoming OL.