SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

2 hours ago, Hambone said:

Completely agree. Was hoping he would end up at UND.

I watched a lot of football around Fargo/Moorhead this year and not anyone more impressive.  Small stature, very explosive.  Also plays much more physical against his competition this year than one would think with his size.  I'm glad he will be in Grand Forks. 

48 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

He’s built a lot thicker in the lower body than John from what I can tell. Reminds me of that USD RB from back in the day that used to give us fits.

Dont think he's Stefan Logan. He had a decent NFL career.

However, if he is I would be ecstatic.

1 hour ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

Dont think he's Stefan Logan. He had a decent NFL career.

However, if he is I would be ecstatic.

I’m just speaking in terms of a short guy who is pretty stout but still fast. I hope he can be a Logan type back but wont make that jump until I see him in person.

I think the early signing day can be a good thing for UND.  However it makes for a less fun and exciting January that is for sure.  A lot less stress for the coaches though, not having to worry about a commit flipping in January.  Looks like some good recruits in the 8 that are supposed to sign.  Hopefully that tall athletic TE will end up getting put to good use!