SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-2) @ NDSU (6-3) 12/7 7:00 PM

SWSiouxMN

57 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol there is like ten of you here

A little more than that, maybe 20. I even saw the guy who runs with the flag at the Alerus Center after a score. I didn't hear any Sioux suck Sh&t, or F the Bison. A nice clean crowd. Always good when little ones are around.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Our guys played well - helped by poor play by SU.  We didn't allow the Bison to make a serious run - might be a turning point for the team!

i think our guards played really good d on them...quick feet and quick hands.  nice team win

drick is the man!! and he grew three inches in the offseason!!!!

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Ndsu looks bad.  at least I can watch them suck from comfort and a pretty arena.

Debatable.  How does someone build a brand new arena with:

- zero leg room

- bleaches that do not align with the concourse.  I watched 15 people tonight nearly fall down 40 stairs.  How does this pass code? 

- seats behind pillars.  Was getting 100 extra seats that important? 

- concrete chunks starting to come out of spots in the center course. 

- sound system worse than the Alerus

Dont get me wrong.  Nice place but definitely short cuts taken that will either cost $$$ to fix or won't be fixed at all.  

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, homer said:

- zero leg room

- bleaches that do not align with the concourse.  I watched 15 people tonight nearly fall down 40 stairs.  How does this pass code? 

Dont get me wrong.  Nice place but definitely short cuts taken that will either cost $$$ to fix or won't be fixed at all.  

There's more leg room on an airplane, and turn down the base you can actually make out the song on the sound system. Their scoreboard had at one point UND was 1-21 at the FT line in the first half, and I think in the second half they showed something like 7-31. Must be that Bison math.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, homer said:

- zero leg room

NDSU always does everything first class according to their fans.  :lol:

51 minutes ago, homer said:

- zero leg room

i saw that on tv..giant pillar or pillars??? really...how much cost savings was there retro fitting that concrete box? looks nice on tv but...

12 hours ago, UND-1 said:

Not for 15-20 seconds and then look at each other and wonder who is going to actually shoot the ball.  They play good defense and are built that way, I get it, which is not bad by any means.  But, early on at least, they have been painful to watch.  

I stand by what I said above.  Yuck.  

Just now, UND-1 said:

I stand by what I said above.  Yuck.  

Dexter Werner is very impressive though.  He will be a difficult match up next go around and could get another 20 easy.  30 points tonight and it was not forced at all. Fun to watch his effort.  

9 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

That was ugly! enjoy the W. still hate you all. 

Love,  johnboy

At least you didn't hide. Still came on here after NDSU got worked. Of course given the number of posts you have I doubt you have the time to post else where. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, bang said:

At least you didn't hide. Still came on here after NDSU got worked. Of course given the number of posts you have I doubt you have the time to post else where. 

I make an effort.  unlike the football team up there in the 4th quarter on Saturday

• Downvote 1