SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

He's probably looking out the tunnel at the Alerus in a letterman's jacket...waiting for geauxsioux to come give him a pep talk about having a lot of attitude from not playing enough and how he don't gotta prove nothing to nobody. 

Nope, nobody but himself. Not in this lifetime. (Still one of my all time favorite movies)

The question is, is it a letter jacket that he purchased from a thrift shop, rather than earning? RUDY RUDY RUDY GRADY RUDY!!!

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I am wondering if anyone is going to Missoula for the Griz game.  If so want section would UND be.  I would like to get tickets and be in UND section or close to it.

You will need to contact the REA ticket office in order to get tickets in the UND section. Champions Club Members have priority. If Montana is similar to Montana State, they probably won't have many visitors' seats available (appeared to be about 25-30 last year). It's likely that the REA won't know which section UND is in, so you may need to contact the Grizzlies ticket office to find out.

If you don't get tickets in the UND section and want to get close, you're going to need to purchase tickets in the secondary market as there are only 25 sideline tickets left (all upper deck, near the top) on Griztix.

I just purchased my tickets this morning, presuming there was zero possibility of me (non-Champions Club Member) getting tickets in the UND section. Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I am wondering if anyone is going to Missoula for the Griz game.  If so want section would UND be.  I would like to get tickets and be in UND section or close to it.

Scattered 2 years ago. We got tickets behind the south end zone

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

1 hour ago, cpa_guy said:

You will need to contact the REA ticket office in order to get tickets in the UND section. Champions Club Members have priority. If Montana is similar to Montana State, they probably won't have many visitors' seats available (appeared to be about 25-30 last year). It's likely that the REA won't know which section UND is in, so you may need to contact the Grizzlies ticket office to find out.

If you don't get tickets in the UND section and want to get close, you're going to need to purchase tickets in the secondary market as there are only 25 sideline tickets left (all upper deck, near the top) on Griztix.

I just purchased my tickets this morning, presuming there was zero possibility of me (non-Champions Club Member) getting tickets in the UND section. Good Luck!

UND gets an allotment, if you have an inside connection.  I have a group of 10 or so going.

"LaSane landed himself in hot water initially when he was arrested and charged for driving under the influence of alcohol on June 10. Roughly six weeks later on July 21, LaSane was arrested on charges he disrupted a peace officer after refusing to show identification following an early-morning incident at the Rockin’ R Bar in downtown Bozman."

Wow - obviously don't know the kid but he seems to need some guidance.  As per the SU rules of discipline he must be good to get a third chance. 

50 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Bizon update:

Izzo just tweeted Menard will miss the 2017 season. Hope he recovers, can't wish these injuries on anyone.

Unless you are Nate Little from Montana. That sucks though, tough loss for NDSU.  Hopefully he'll be able to make a full recovery....sounds like he may have a shot at the NFL. 

14 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Unless you are Nate Little from Montana. That sucks though, tough loss for NDSU.  Hopefully he'll be able to make a full recovery....sounds like he may have a shot at the NFL. 

With his first step he could be a rush LB in a 3-4 and do very well. I wanted him to come here pretty bad out of HS.

40 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

http://www.fcs.football/fcsfront.asp

FCS rankings        UND #8

EWU at 5; UND at 8, Cal Poly at 23. 

NDSU at 2; SDSU at 4; YSU at 9; UNI at 18; Ill St at 20; WIU at 25. 

There are a lot of FCS fans west of us who are crabby right now.