SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

2 hours ago, UND92 said:

My son tore his a year ago.  Playing pick up Basketball.  Played 3 games and was sitting down taking off his shoes to quit.  Got talked into one more game to 10.  Pulled down a rebound, turned to go up court and tore the Achilles.  Said it hurt like a mother ?????.  3 months of no weight and 3 months of rehab and is doing fine now.

How's your son in press coverage?

You guys are overrated and dont deserve to be ranked. Ever.

J/K. I think you guys deserve to be Big Sky Preseason 1 and a top 10 ranking. Favorable schedule and see you finishing 9-2, with a very good seeding. Nothing is guaranteed. Just look at our 2008 season :blush:. That being said I'd probably prefer to avoid playing you this season. Just being honest.

P.S. I hate you guys

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ndsubison1 said:

You guys are overrated and dont deserve to be ranked. Ever.

J/K. I think you guys deserve to be Big Sky Preseason 1 and a top 10 ranking. Favorable schedule and see you finishing 9-2, with a very good seeding. Nothing is guaranteed. Just look at our 2008 season :blush:. That being said I'd probably prefer to avoid playing you this season. Just being honest.

P.S. I hate you guys

Gotta love the honesty!  A showdown in Frisco would be appropriate and great for UND and NDSU!

http://herosports.com/fcs-football/10-fantasy-fcs-title-games-that-could-happen-2017-season-bzbz

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Our O line has 4 starters who played high school football last season? 

That post had me ready to go into lakesbison mode over there. I wonder how they got ahold of our 2 deep. Bubba must know something we don't to be starting 4 true fr on the OL.

10 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Our O line has 4 starters who played high school football last season? 

Yep . . . and their sisters are the d backs.  I'm pretty sure there's a kid in a wheelchair kicking extra points, too.

Misinformation is a good thing;)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ND1 said:

Speaking of our o-line, I heard Grady hasn't been to summer workouts for the past month.....concerned? 

Cripes, please don't post crap like this unless you are sure that the source is credible. Someone else was posting on here that he is working out with the team every day. Both of them cannot be right.

14 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/north-dakota-just-lost-their-top-cb/

We better be able to get more than 10 points...

I'd rather have them all be over confident going into the game, it's ok with me if they think that.  Although if they have information saying 4 of our starting OL are true freshman....no wonder they are thinking that lol.  If we were playing 4 true freshman on the OL I'd also say we wouldn't score more than 10 points against them. Their defensive front will already be a test for an OL that has some experience. 

I hope their entire team has a false sense of security going into the game and they overlook us.  

45 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Cripes, please don't post crap like this unless you are sure that the source is credible. Someone else was posting on here that he is working out with the team every day. Both of them cannot be right.

Player told me 

On 7/20/2017 at 9:38 PM, Teeder11 said:

Griz LB snatched up for alleged DUI... no comment from Little Nate yet. 

For what is is worth, the posters on the Griz fan board have pretty much all posted well wishes for Deion and UND. Every fan base has some jerks, including our own, but the majority of people understand the bigger picture.

• Upvote 1