SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 Season

MafiaMan

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2016 at 10:16 PM, Cratter said:

UND expected to finish 6th in the nation according to preseason polls. Let's see if they are able to achieve one of these goals finally.

Not looking like it. I lost count of how many consecutive preseason polls Idalaski has failed to meet expectations.

At this point he's probably like "I cant believe they have kept me around this long!"

• Upvote 3

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:30 PM, brianvf said:

The ladies team sure does know how to get up for big games and then just lay horrible eggs against poor teams.
Very weird.

Syracuse tied #4 Clarkson this weekend and tied ranked Colgate earlier in the season.  Mankato had a win over #3 UMD this weekend. 

9 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

That is downright disgusting. Idalski needs to go.

Why not get someone who everyone know bleeds GREEN?  Like Fabian or one of the Lameroux Twins?  Theyou weren't be nearly so much back biting by fans then, and you would have a coach that would be exalted in the community rather than someone who is viewed as an interloper.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Why not get someone who everyone know bleeds GREEN?  Like Fabian or one of the Lameroux Twins?  Theyou weren't be nearly so much back biting by fans then, and you would have a coach that would be exalted in the community rather than someone who is viewed as an interloper.

Fasion could have fired Idalski and gotten Scanlan last year or Muzerall this year. Those two with the resources UND puts into hockey they would be successful.

The Lameroux Twins are gone, time to stop catering to them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

It wouldn't surprise me any if Fabian was our next coach, I think it would be a great hire.  I agree with cberkas the Twins are gone if the program is to grow it needs to do so with success outside of the twins

3 hours ago, cberkas said:

Fasion could have fired Idalski and gotten Scanlan last year or Muzerall this year. Those two with the resources UND puts into hockey they would be successful.

The Lameroux Twins are gone, time to stop catering to them.

Monique and Jocelyne are still with the program. Volunteer assistant coach and Strength and Conditioning coach. I don't think Fabian is the answer if there needs to be a coaching change.