SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Poor guy is on his third team in what 6 years or so. He is becoming a true journeyman. 

Philly aye a huge amount of dead cap to get rid of him. 

Indy didn't even try to get a second season out of the first round pick they traded for him and their QB room is hilariously bare. 

One really has to wonder why teams aren't hesitating to get him out of their locker room. 

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Another mistake by the Daniel Snyder Circus in Washington.

Color me UNsurprised. :silly:

I wouldn't say it was a mistake.  2 3rd round picks for a guy who is an upgrade with what they currently have? Worth the risk. It doesn't take a whole lot to top Heninke. 

If it doesn't work out, then they draft their QB next year with little cost. If it does work out, Washington is a playoff team (It is the NFC East)

It is really showing that there isn't a whole lot of faith in this current QB draft class (CC to Minnesota, say no to drafting a QB this year... please!).

I'm not surprised that the Colts unloaded Wentz.   He's not a good fit for anyone it seems.   I'm sure that in a year he's either a backup somewhere else or out of the NFL.   I've said it before, it was the Bison that made Wentz look good and not the other way around.

1 hour ago, Hawkster said:

https://www.inforum.com/sports/mcfeely-damaged-goods-in-more-ways-than-one-wentz-down-to-last-chance

A quote from the story:

A bigger part of the Wentz story is that teams — teammates, coaches, front-office personnel, maybe even owners — just don't like him.

Well he did go to the Ag College. So that might be why

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Green Banner said:

Well he did go to the Ag College. So that might be why

hmmm...arrogant , inept at a higher level, nonconforming, youR OLD COACH didn't even see pro potential in you  - yeah I'd say you're an A-holeSU Alum - Washington got the booby prize in the Russel Wilson Sweepstakes - womp WOMP!

• 4 months later...
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm