SiouxSports.com Forum
SiouxVolley

Carson Wentz taking Philly by storm

Didn't take him long to move on from his high school/college girlfriend who I believe he was still with less than 2 years ago during his rookie season. Will be interesting to see how family life has an effect on all the extra time he spent putting in.

3 hours ago, homer said:

You seeking attention? 

Nope. Just posting on a Wentz thread that someone else started. Just a proud uncle of a guy who does a lot of great things in this world besides playing football. Again sorry if that annoys you. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Foles is the consummate professional from what I hear.

I hearby nominate this post for Pun of The Year. :lol:

23 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Nope. Just posting on a Wentz thread that someone else started. Just a proud uncle of a guy who does a lot of great things in this world besides playing football. Again sorry if that annoys you. 

maybe move  your love over to the ndac fan page...or maybe just facebook or instagram?

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

maybe move  your love over to the ndac fan page...or maybe just facebook or instagram?

Or maybe you just don’t click on this thread. Problem solved. 

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Yes, this is Sioux sports, but it is a non collegiate sport, and the thread name should allow you to not partake if you don't want to.  I'm not big into soccer, but some people are so I just don't open that thread.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

He does a lot of great things and seems to be a great person.  

If the intent of your post truly wasn’t “look at me I was at Carson’s wedding” I apologize.  Lots of good people get married.  

4 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Didn't take him long to move on from his high school/college girlfriend who I believe he was still with less than 2 years ago during his rookie season. Will be interesting to see how family life has an effect on all the extra time he spent putting in.

Rumor around Bismarck was she cheated on him...again just rumors

1 hour ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Rumor around Bismarck was she cheated on him...again just rumors

Also heard she wasnt big on leaving ND. Again--nothing but a rumor.

10 hours ago, bison73 said:

Also heard she wasnt big on leaving ND. Again--nothing but a rumor.

That sounds like someone from Bismarck. Either way I bet his ex girlfriend is pissed, put in all that time and then some chick comes in and steals him away. Congrats to Carson I hope he continues to set an example of how to be a MAN in the NFL.

• Upvote 1