SiouxSports.com Forum

Diversity Issues on Campus

WiSioux

• 2 weeks later...

Many fans in the Fargo Dome are in need of an education (for lack of a better word), because there is bad stuff going on there, lots of incidences.  Many coaches have nothing good to say about NDSU fans. If winning brought this on, I wouldn't consider them champs. Their Pres. is asking, for them to stop the "SSS" chat. I would guess he is going to learn a lot, because they haven't slowed done, and therefore he is going to have to get more involved.  Once the Pres. understands what his students are actually doing, he may decide to crank it up.

I rooted for the Bison in their first two Div I FCS championship games, and kick myself in the A$$ for doing so. I have a lot of Bison friends and taught it was good for the state of ND.  But, after you experience and hear how bad these fans have become, one hopes they loose every game.  I just sooooooo hope we have a crack at the Bison in the playoffs, and get to shut their fans uppppppppp.  I would be just so excited if we knocked them off the throne. That be good enough for me this year,. Next year, we will have a better team with more depth and we go for it all.