SiouxSports.com Forum

Standing Rock Protests

squirtcoach

1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

The black snakes prophecy came true; they're just interpreting it wrong.  It is not about oil, but rather it refers to the protest camp turds, now floating their way to a water fountain near you.  

Black Worms? 

Black Garters? ... No. Wait. That's something very different ... ;)

3 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

The black snakes prophecy came true; they're just interpreting it wrong.  It is not about oil, but rather it refers to the protest camp turds, now floating their way to a water fountain near you.  

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

Black Worms? 

Black Garters? ... No. Wait. That's something very different ... ;)

Those might have a negative effect on the upcoming buffalo hunt...you know, the one as reported by MSNBC, where the buffalo carcasses are floated down stream because they're too heavy.  

7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Those might have a negative effect on the upcoming buffalo hunt...you know, the one as reported by MSNBC, where the buffalo carcasses are floated down stream because they're too heavy.  

Haha, I still can't believe the Sioux people shop at grocery stores like everybody else either.

7 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Haha, I still can't believe the Sioux people shop at grocery stores like everybody else either.

But they don't shop at Trader Joe's though........he was just a white privileged oppressive racist.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, moser53 said:

Is it true that this pipeline being built was never in doubt. The only part of the pipeline left to be built was at the Missouri River. About 1 mile of it. True or False?

I don’t know if it was ever in doubt but it had to gain approval from 4 or 5 state agencies that over see the path in each state.   I can’t imagine constantly construction would have began without gain approval from all along with the Corps of Engineers.  

A pipeline was going to in or major Bakken companies were going to withdraw and invest elsewhere.  Railing it just costs too much.

Didnt see those Standing Rock protestors protesting oil by rail, which is much more risky.  They just wanted to give the white (and Asian) man a kick in the posterior.  If there was Russian collusion anywhere, there is ample evidence the Russians and even the Saudis helped extol the “virtues” protestors on Facebook and other alternative media to protect their own oil interests.

10 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Funny how they never protested going over water by Williston but until it was closer to them even though the water system flows south so it was going to Lake Oahe sooner or later.

Correct.
Look at a map and the full pipeline route.
It had already crossed the Missouri River once, and in a way that would have affected many, many more people. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

How do natives want their oil to get to market 

people bitch if it’s by rail

people bitch if it’s by highway

people bitch if it’s by pipeline

People bitch if it’s new wind development

people bitch if it’s nuclear

42 minutes ago, Kab said:

Don’t forget the noise when gas prices get to high. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Kab said:

Wrapped in green and flowing constantly.

As long as the money is siphoned of by the tribe first.... they really dont give a !@#$. 

Zero people believe this was about water, right?.... 

Well other than the no brained zombies who do the on the ground "activism"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wrapped in green and flowing constantly.

As long as the money is siphoned of by the tribe first.... they really dont give a !@#$. 

Zero people believe this was about water, right?.... 

Well other than the no brained zombies who do the on the ground "activism"

One of the big Shippers on DAPL is the Three Affiliated Tribes. Will they finally stand up to this nonsense? Frankly I wouldn’t give the Sioux a dime after all the terror they inflicted on the Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara. 

if pipelines are so bad for water why does the TAT allow pipelines all over their reservation and the ones they OWN across Lake Sakakawea?!?!? Something isn’t adding up!

I'm curious about the TAT being shippers, as far as I know the oil producers sell to a midstream company that gets the product into the pipeline either by sale or their own pipeline.  Is the TAT acting as a producer or midstream company.  Just because it came out of the ground on the reservation doesn't make it tribal oil, yet.   But nothing would surprise me, a regular gangster mafia up there.