SiouxSports.com Forum

Standing Rock Protests

squirtcoach

On the news a protester said we are staying and we are prepared for winter. Oh really, camping in -20 is not like camping when its 70 above. Water lines freeze, gas runs out, porta potties fill up pretty quick. I didn't vote for Trump, but I hope he keeps his word and continues the pipeline when he takes office. I also think he will get more people involved, maybe even the military to clear out that camp. Also has Doug Bergum said anything about the pipeline/protesters? For a guy who is taking over I would think I would hear his opinion on things.

Per NWS Bismarck ( http://www.weather.gov/bis/ ) for the next 48 hours:

Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Patchy blowing snow before midnight, then patchy blowing snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Windy, with a northwest wind 31 to 36 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Patchy blowing snow. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 6 by 3pm. Wind chill values as low as -15. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 5. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

Wednesday Cloudy and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

:whistling:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Schools are opening their gyms up at Ft. Yates and other cities on the Rez. I am sure tribal elders and parents will be pissed to learn their kids have no gym class since they have to house out of state protesters.

Morton County (one of the enemies of the protestors) has set up camps for them at local gymnasiums as well.  The stupidity of these people (protestors) absolutely floors me that they did not listen to the warnings of the local officials and the tribal leader himself.  #Naturalselection  #snowiswater

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm sure ETP and the Morton County Sheriff's Office caused and inflicted that on the camp too. :silly:

It has already be brought up about the snow that hit out there last week.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/power-structure-wages-weather-warfare-against-dakota-pipeline-protesters/

On 10/28/2016 at 6:30 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

You are completely right about past failures. The technology back in the day is no where near where today's is. This is why you are seeing so many new pipelines being installed so that companies don't have to deal with all the issues on the old ones.

this pipeline will have everything it needs to last 200 years with no issues

Any idea how old the pipeline in ND that had a significant leak this weekend was?

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

Any idea how old the pipeline in ND that had a significant leak this weekend was?

Not sure of that old pipeline,  but numerous produced water pipelines installed in the last 10 years have leaked large amounts of saltwater.

Would assume this one is being done to much higher standards than the others.

ND had been extra lenient on anything oil related because of the $$$ it has brought in. 

15 hours ago, Air Force One said:

It has already be brought up about the snow that hit out there last week.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/power-structure-wages-weather-warfare-against-dakota-pipeline-protesters/

HA! Pretty scary how many mentally ill and brain washed people there are this day and age. You'll have to read the dozens of comments below the article that are all agreeing with this and even go into further detail. I had no idea people actually thought all of this. I'd really like to point out some of the ridiculous points made in the article, but it's not even worth going into or talking about. We all know they are insane, and everything in that article is crazy. Actually pretty comical! 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

HA! Pretty scary how many mentally ill and brain washed people there are this day and age. You'll have to read the dozens of comments below the article that are all agreeing with this and even go into further detail. I had no idea people actually thought all of this. I'd really like to point out some of the ridiculous points made in the article, but it's not even worth going into or talking about. We all know they are insane, and everything in that article is crazy. Actually pretty comical! 

I read quite a few of the comment to this article the first time I saw it and was generally dumbfounded.  Noticed some of the comments were #NoDAPL protesters/supporters that were in full agreement that this is happening to stop the protests.  Chem trails and spraying and circumstantial coincidence.  Apparently, if an airplane flies, it is spraying and NOTHING can be what we are told it is.  That has been a big claim at the protest camp that they are being sprayed each night.

7 minutes ago, Air Force One said:

I read quite a few of the comment to this article the first time I saw it and was generally dumbfounded.  Noticed some of the comments were #NoDAPL protesters/supporters that were in full agreement that this is happening to stop the protests.  Chem trails and spraying and circumstantial coincidence.  Apparently, if an airplane flies, it is spraying and NOTHING can be what we are told it is.  That has been a big claim at the protest camp that they are being sprayed each night.

I suppose a lot of them are from different parts of the country that have never seen weather like this so it seems completely unnatural to them.