SiouxSports.com Forum

Standing Rock Protests

squirtcoach

15 minutes ago, homer said:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/shailene-woodley-breaks-down-tears-183000584.html

I am not 100% sure who this "celebrity" is but she blatantly lies in this interview.  "The people" of Bismarck never had an opportunity where to place this pipeline and it is not currently being placed on the reservation.  Also the poor us attitude towards law enforcement is getting old.  All of these people are trespassing and should have been arrested a long time ago.  

The best part of the article is all the comments calling her out on her lies and hypocrisy. I don't think America is fooled by all their ignorance.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

The best part of the article is all the comments calling her out on her lies and hypocrisy. I don't think America is fooled by all their ignorance.

Also, she's not that good of an actress.  Sorry, but it's true.

34 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Snowing a lot in Bismarck/Mandan right now. Just need the temps to drop and the wind to pick up.

Yeah, maybe they need some actual subzero temperatures, so she can actually be telling the truth about subzero temperatures.  Show us those subzero temperatures Shailene. 

16 minutes ago, tnt said:

Yeah, maybe they need some actual subzero temperatures, so she can actually be telling the truth about subzero temperatures.  Show us those subzero temperatures Shailene. 

She is your typical Hollywood liberal piece of work.

17 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

"So when the floodwaters come up, that waste is going to be contaminating the water. We’re no different than the oil company, ... " -- David Archambault 

No, David, you're worse. Your waste (from the camp) is at the surface and guaranteed to go into the river when the floods come: basically there's a town of 5000 crapping directly into the water source for Standing Rock. 

#crapislife

17 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

"So when the floodwaters come up, that waste is going to be contaminating the water. We’re no different than the oil company, ... " -- David Archambault 

No, David, you're worse. Your waste (from the camp) is at the surface and guaranteed to go into the river when the floods come: basically there's a town of 5000 crapping directly into the water source for Standing Rock. 

It is this type of leadership and of lack of accountability that has hindered any progress for the NAs for generations.  They are their own worst enemies.

19 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

You seriously can't make this stuff up, can you?

38 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Last night a busload coming from Cali was stopped in Wyoming full of protesters.  Slight delay as a number were bust for drugs. 

So they are done rioting in Cali for awhile to come support another worthwhile cause.

.............anything I can do to help with California seceding from the US? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/opinion/op-ed-columns/4166986-state-sen-connie-triplett-burgum-can-and-should-resolve-dapl-stand

I can't imagine why Triplett wasn't reelected. Actually, I don't understand how she was ever elected to begin with.  Good on Grand Forks for realizing its mistake.

You mean this Connie Triplett?   https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/gerald-groenwold/

Also, talking about militarization, didn't her husband get in trouble for pulling a gun on someone years ago.  And refresh my memory, didn't they get in trouble for not evacuating during the flood when they were supposed to?   Here's something Connie, you might want to just fade into the sunset of your career and call it a day. 

• Upvote 1