SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 NFL Season

MafiaMan

So who gets hurt 1st Wentz or Bradford

Wentz is younger quicker -  do the Eagles have a good line ?

I think Bradford because of our line & Bradford stays in the pocket so long

But right now I think Bradford is the better QB & the VIkings have the better year

Why I ask this I don't know - seems many wish the Vikes had Wentz plus were both 2-0 plus they are two  QB'S were interested in around here ? ? ?

I also think Bradford is a lot better than Teddy & we are not going to miss AP at all -It will mean less running AP in to a human wall thus giving us more chances to actually score

& I still hate the kicking game - Let's just throw hail Mary passes on 4th down & go for 2 on extra points :silly:

15 minutes ago, Fetch said:

But right now I think Bradford is the better QB & the VIkings have the better year

Why I ask this I don't know - seems many wish the Vikes had Wentz plus were both 2-0 plus they are two  QB'S were interested in around here ? ? ?

I also think Bradford is a lot better than Teddy & we are not going to miss AP at all -It will mean less running AP in to a human wall thus giving us more chances to actually score

Sam Bradford?  Say that again with a straight face.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Such an easy cop out....if they lose in the Superbowl after 4 overtimes you will say, see I told you!

Kinda like SS would have melted down about another "failure" of a season had UND lost a quadruple OT game against Quinnipiac?

On 10/14/2016 at 5:29 PM, bigskyvikes said:

Such an easy cop out....if they lose in the Superbowl after 4 overtimes you will say, see I told you!

Which team do you cheer for?

I'm don't follow the NFL nearly as closely as I do college football, but I keep an eye on the Lions, Dolphins, and Seahawks.  My cousins are from the Seattle area so I knew them from the Jim Zorn and Curt Warner days.  My real team back in the day was the "Luv Ya Blue" Houston Oilers.    

This weekend we have Sam Bradford vs. Carson Wentz... After a very fast start, the Eagles have come back down to earth. 

This weekend, the Vikings are poised to run their record to 6-0-0. 

My gut is telling me that the Viking slap that Eagle @$$

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Ficher is out in L.A. After signing a 2 year extension

What L.A should do?  Do whatever it takes to get a certain coach out of Ann Arbor. Now that would be fun experiment.

Should have not drafted Goff was the first thing they should have done.

• Upvote 3