Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??


Siouxperfan7
 Share

Fighting Hawks logo  

303 members have voted

  1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

    • A
      19
    • B
      69
    • C
      59
    • D
      43
    • F
      113


Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...

The new West Fargo high school to be built called Horace High School picked it's mascot yesterday.......HAWKS. Who would have thought UND was on the cutting edge and ahead of its time when the they chose Hawks as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

The new West Fargo high school to be built called Horace High School picked it's mascot yesterday.......HAWKS. Who would have thought UND was on the cutting edge and ahead of its time when the they chose Hawks as well.

Wonder what their logo will look like, and which consultant group they pay to come up with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

The new West Fargo high school to be built called Horace High School picked it's mascot yesterday.......HAWKS. Who would have thought UND was on the cutting edge and ahead of its time when the they chose Hawks as well.

Horace Hornets sounds better, but then Harvey would be mad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tnt said:

Wonder what their logo will look like, and which consultant group they pay to come up with it. 

Probably have a contest with their students and get a logo infinitely better than ours for a $50 gift card at Scheels for the contest winner.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Wonder what their logo will look like, and which consultant group they pay to come up with it. 

@Oxbow6 @petey23and I are meeting over at Coaches Choice and we'll have a new logo hammered out in about 45 minutes.  Horace can thank us later by treating us to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

@Oxbow6 @petey23and I are meeting over at Coaches Choice and we'll have a new logo hammered out in about 45 minutes.  Horace can thank us later by treating us to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. 

 

27 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Well you already have the blueprint of what not to do.;)

So probably not something similar to this hawk with HH in the background? Guess I will just lean on MM and petey for this one.

132815.jpeg

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...