SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The Brien logo had an unsightly mole on the right side of his face, thus, the left side profile image was always used. 

The fighting hawk had a feather infection on its left side as a young chick, which left a permanent bald spot.   As a result, all profile pics of the hawk are of its right hand side.

Hope this helps clear things up.  

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2018 at 8:13 AM, UND1983 said:

Couldn't they just mirror the sticker (2 different stickers) so both sides are facing forward?  

22 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

The N and D in the logo would look pretty goofy in that case. 

Hi, I’m the “SF” on the 49ers helmet.  Have we met?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2018 at 7:37 PM, MafiaMan said:

Remind me again why the football team thinks it only needs the new logo on ONE side of their helmets...

Probably the same reason other teams only put one logo on their helmets and a number on the other side. I think it looks awesome. 

218836673_Thehogs.jpg.51f99d55710e8b647fdcdf27cd388ac0.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gotten to really like the logo.

I’m starting to see FH everywhere around Forks. Sometimes I see a mix of FS and FH on folks — brand confusion be damned, I love the old combined with the new! Best of both worlds.   Go UND!

27 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I’m starting to see FH everywhere around Forks. Sometimes I see a mix of FS and FH on folks — brand confusion be damned, I love the old combined with the new! Best of both worlds.   Go UND!

I haven’t witnessed any FS vs FH incidents. As time goes on there will be more FH. I don’t mind the combination now either.

1 hour ago, Goon said:

At first, I wasn't really fond of the new logo, but it's grown on me. 

I agree, it is a fact that it is something I will have to live with.  No more wasted time lamenting or creating angst.  I will always cherish the old name / logo and will die with that mindset.  But DAPL made me realize that the people honored by it may not be deserving of the honor any longer.  Ron his Horse can Founder can go away with the wind.