SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

3 hours ago, Goon said:

Sounds like projection to me. 

2 hours ago, Goon said:

Again, projection. I love a good dark beer from Ireland. Guinness anyone?  

Sheesh, @Goon, when did you become such a snowflake?  Go enjoy your loca-moca latte from Starbucks and have fun at your morning yoga class and we'll chat later on today.

39 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Sheesh, Goon, when did you become such a snowflake?  Go enjoy your loca-moca latte from Starbucks and have fun at your morning yoga class and we'll chat later on today.

@MafiaManI don't drink loco-mocha lattes. I prefer the blonde flat white. :D 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:11 PM, WiSioux said:

Why do you care what clothing someone is wearing? Clearly they are still supporting the University. Some of you guys (not you in particular) are so miserable about this. Live your own life and move on when you are ready to move it. You cannot make everyone happy. Everyone wasn't happy when we were the Sioux, everyone isn't happy now. R-E-L-A-X.

It goes both ways. Why would someone think we care about what shirt they're going to eventually wear?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Brace yourselves.....undsports.com is now...

https://fightinghawks.com/

Looks like they overhauled the entire website as well with a fresh new look.  So, what do you think of the website now?? :wink:

I'd say they took some actions and did some refactoring to make the site more mobile-device friendly. 

5 minutes ago, the green team said:

I didn't think we are Big Sky Football  UND is an independent in Football, playing a Big Sky schedule.  

Correct. We can not win their league championship. Playoffs is by record only (no option for autobid) until 2020. 

3 hours ago, northernraider said:

So Hornbachers is now the "official grocery store" of UND athletics. Wonder how this will affect Potato Bowl activities?

Well who’s the official grocer of the Potato Bowl?

21 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Brace yourselves.....undsports.com is now...

https://fightinghawks.com/

Looks like they overhauled the entire website as well with a fresh new look.  So, what do you think of the website now?? :wink:

21 hours ago, darell1976 said:

It’s really good.:)

Some logo consistency would be nice...logo it outlined in white in the upper left-hand corner of the page and then midway thru the page, below the Texas Roadhouse coupon ad, it's pictured minus the white outline.  

27 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Some logo consistency would be nice...logo it outlined in white in the upper left-hand corner of the page and then midway thru the page, below the Texas Roadhouse coupon ad, it's pictured minus the white outline.  

Are you talking about that instagram post from the Summit League? That area below the ad looks to be a "social" area. It'll probably change next time they post something to instagram.

On 7/2/2018 at 2:35 PM, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

It is interesting that they have the logos for the Summit and NCHC at the bottom of the page but not the Big Sky (football).  I would assume they would have MVFC logo once the time comes.

We are not listed as a member on of the Big Sky, nor even as an affiliate.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/

9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

We are not listed as a member on of the Big Sky, nor even as an affiliate.

Because we are neither. (We can't get the BSC FB title or autobid so we are not even affiliate status).