SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

16 hours ago, jdub27 said:

That's a better explanation than being that clueless on some of the things he's written. 

Wait a year on the locker room? Yeah, seems like a brilliant idea with a Title IX complaint filed. And not sure why the pictures matter, the public doesn't see them. He really glossed over the new display being put up in the main concourse while he was accusing them of whitewashing WIH from the arena. Guessing he didn't bother contacting anyone from the REA or athletic department that could have set him straight or answered his asinine assumptions. 

He's got a future in click bait journalism ahead of him. 

It is almost like he had an 8 a.m. deadline and started at around 5 a.m. and didn't want to wake anyone up to verify his facts. He will be a star in todays world of journalism!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kermit's Luck said:

What'd they have for sale - Dakota Legacy? Any pics or anything?

Yeah all legacy stuff (only way they can sell new Sioux gear). They have a rack right off the aisle.

I did also buy some new Fighting Hawk apparel for the upcoming football season.

10 hours ago, Cratter said:

Yeah all legacy stuff (only way they can sell new Sioux gear). They have a rack right off the aisle.

Congratulations on 10G posts, had to have spread a lot of knowledge to the UND fan base.

10 hours ago, Cratter said:

Awww.......then you had to go and say that. I just can't buy fighting hawks stuff, it will never feel right!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Cratter said:

Is the prices high on the legacy stuff compared to what it sold at prior to the nickname being retired? Also nothing wrong with buying both. I got enough Sioux gear to last me, but would still buy more. 

48 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Awww.......then you had to go and say that. I just can't buy fighting hawks stuff, it will never feel right!

I remember when I was in college and this Lite beer came out and it really tasted watered down. Most would say that is terrible, never drink it. Me also.         The Advertising      """"   Less Filling   -  Tastes Great   """    I would say = Bull$hit.....   

We'll gues what?     

I have both!

1 hour ago, northdakota18 said:

"A" must now be defined as "multiple." Couldn't hear any hawk chants from the student section. Multiple let's go Sioux/Sioux forever chants..

Funny how I saw people chanting Let's Go Sioux with Hawk shirts on, including my son. It's all good. 

• Upvote 1