SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The N and the D are formed as a result of the hawk in front of it.  Sure they could have done block lettering with a hawk head in front of it, but SME made a logo where the hawk actually forms the letters N and D.  That is what makes this logo unique from the other bird logos out there (or any other for that matter).

So that mock-up there . . . I put that together per someone's request.  I actually like the closed up D.

I really wish the black tips were on the hawk's feathers, though.  I think "bald eagle" the way it currently is.

48 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

A quick click on your name shows about 1/2 of your previous 15 posts have a statement expressing your disdain for the new logo.

Doesn't complaining about it get old after a while?

I didn't realize that there were anal bean counters on this forum.  So the other half were positive so my batting average is 50% positive for UND.  I don't think that's bad.

Just remember, we've gone from best (Sioux) to worst (lame bird) and were told we couldn't be just ND!

Here's an idea for you.  Start a new thread calling for only positive comments on the new name.  I won't post there.

3 minutes ago, UND1981 said:

I didn't realize that there were anal bean counters on this forum.  So the other half were positive so my batting average is 50% positive for UND.  I don't think that's bad.

Just remember, we've gone from best (Sioux) to worst (lame bird) and were told we couldn't be just ND!

Here's an idea for you.  Start a new thread calling for only positive comments on the new name.  I won't post there.

It's tough not to notice repeated negativity from the same poster. 

And no, the other half of your posts were not positive... 3 or 4 were getting pissed off at GeauxSioux trolling you and asking UNDBIZ to suspend him.

I didn't say you can't repeatedly b*tch about the name, I just asked you whether or not it gets old. 

So my question still stands... does it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

My question to you. Does it get old complaining about people complaining about the new logo?

This is fun.

Now, my question to YOU now is "Does it get old complaining about the people that are complaining about the people complaining about the new logo?"

<carries the two> yeah that checks out

2 hours ago, UND1981 said:

I don't live on this forum so no it doesn't get old.

I guess you can defend Geaux_Sioux for giving me the double bird and question why I took issue with it?  Wow!

I laughed out loud when I saw that gif...lighten up a little bit.  

5 hours ago, UND1981 said:

Great post Blackheart!  Two thumbs up for that one!.  My buddy geaux Sioux might give you a double birdie for that!

He's entitled to his opinion, just like anybody else...we're all UND fans so if you like Sioux (yay!) or F'Hawks (meh?) it's all the same.  You want my opinion, I'll give it to you...but I'm not trying to change anybody's mind.  End rant.