SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-2019 Recruiting

UND Fan

46 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Assuming she graduates this spring?  Or red shirt and play in 2019-2020?

Hope your right back in 19. She is a tough player. My folks were born in Edmore so I have a soft spot for her. If she does leave good luck Fallyn.

11 minutes ago, shep said:

Don’t you think, FF leaving is a sign that Brew is in charge. The latest recruits look good and maybe he wanted to clear up more scholarship money. 

By shipping out a senior-to-be star player, who also happens to be from North Dakota? I don’t think so. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MadScout03 said:

By shipping out a senior-to-be star player, who also happens to be from North Dakota? I don’t think so. 

I would add to that that FF is also considered a stellar person, so that wasn't the issue.

If that's how Brew "takes charge", he's an even worse leader than I thought.  

1 hour ago, MadScout03 said:

Just saying that she was a nice player, but by no means a stud and heading into her Sr year with new blood coming in may have been a complicated situation for her.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:34 PM, shep said:

Just saying that she was a nice player, but by no means a stud and heading into her Sr year with new blood coming in may have been a complicated situation for her.

So a team that was overall talent poor is going to lose a top 3 rostered player for "new blood"? Yup makes sense to me.

#fireBrew

#fireshep

• 3 months later...

Two-time 1st team All-Stater Megan Zander of Mandan has verballed to UND.  She is a 5'11" forward who averaged 20 as a junior.  A good "get" for Brew.  It is good to see that ND players are continuing to opt for UND.  We may have the best '19 grads from ND coming to GF.  Now we need '20 grad, 6'4", Lauren Ware from Century to commit but I am afraid she will be going big-time!

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

any shot we land the ware girl from century?  is the ndac pretty much dead when it comes to in state recruiting right now?

Slim to none.  She would have to regress for her to drop to this level, which isn't what we want anyway.  She has a lot of work to do but is very athletic, huge upside.