Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vegas_Sioux

Moo U diaries

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

And they would never lie.

The current admin wasnt in place in in our first playoff run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

The current admin wasnt in place in in our first playoff run.

What about last year?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

 

with a catch........

"If the host team shows its video, the visiting team will also be provided the opportunity to show its standard video"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

with a catch........

"If the host team shows its video, the visiting team will also be provided the opportunity to show its standard video"

Due to technical difficulties the Fargodome cannot show SDSU's video. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Bison played their video and no one else did last week.  Bison fans had a COW and raised a stink with the NCAA about not being able to play it this week.  NDSU is very special and the NCAA dropped the policy which NDSU wasn't following anyway. Wouldn't this whole post season be easier on the Bison fans if the NCAA just gave them the trophy and  said didn't have to play any more games.  NDSU has had enough adversity.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Risky said:

So the Bison played their video and no one else did last week.  Bison fans had a COW and raised a stink with the NCAA about not being able to play it this week.  NDSU is very special and the NCAA dropped the policy which NDSU wasn't following anyway. Wouldn't this whole post season be easier on the Bison fans if the NCAA just gave them the trophy and  said didn't have to play any more games.  NDSU has had enough adversity.

Well, they have "suffered enough"

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bison fans suffer every week having to play in this no talent lack of quality play called the FCS.  Move up already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WYOBISONMAN said:

SDSU has declined to have theirs shown.  I wish they would have because it would be interesting to watch the crowd.

This is such a fail on the part SDSU admins ... they should have played that terrible Jacked Up rap song someone created this year.  They could have rick rolled the dome...  ahhhhh what are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a link - careful and you have been warned..

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sampson said:

Bison fans suffer every week having to play in this no talent lack of quality play called the FCS.  Move up already.

The Sun Belt is calling your name, have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FSSD said:

This is such a fail on the part SDSU admins ... they should have played that terrible Jacked Up rap song someone created this year.  They could have rick rolled the dome...  ahhhhh what are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a link - careful and you have been warned..

 

When I saw the title I was a little worried that it would be nsfw. Sounds like a compilation title from a porno company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha that would have been awesome if they made them play that!   Damn I think I'll have "Jack Attack" in my head all day now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, darell1976 said:

The Sun Belt is calling your name, have fun.

After a few weeks there they'd be begging the NSiC so they could rebuild. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FSSD said:

This is such a fail on the part SDSU admins ... they should have played that terrible Jacked Up rap song someone created this year.  They could have rick rolled the dome...  ahhhhh what are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a link - careful and you have been warned..

 

They had a great opportunity and blew it. I think that would have been great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FSSD said:

This is such a fail on the part SDSU admins ... they should have played that terrible Jacked Up rap song someone created this year.  They could have rick rolled the dome...  ahhhhh what are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a link - careful and you have been warned..

 

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SlowHand said:

The App St one is still the worst.

 

 

I highly doubt they play that for the football team to run out too. The Jack Attack video I believe was made specifically for the football team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...