SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U diaries

Vegas_Sioux

12 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Serious questions here, because I finally have time to ask them, and because it appears I have an informed and captive audience: Are there a lot of UND-fan commenters over on Bisonville, disputing anything disparaging about UND?  I don't know... I've never been there, and have had little interest to go there as I assume they are about Bison stuff.  Do the die-hards over there have to "put up" with a lot of "nuisance" from UND fans?

I also wouldn't know, haven't posted there in 2 maybe 3 years. Don't read outside of recruiting threads. Can't stand the circle jerk that place has become.

26 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I also wouldn't know, haven't posted there in 2 maybe 3 years. Don't read outside of recruiting threads. Can't stand the circle jerk that place has become.

Fair enough. Although, I think the "circle jerk" is ok amongst one's own fanbase. That's the nature of fan message boards everywhere.  Funny thing, though, that you would limit yourself to recruiting threads on BV and yet you have no issue straying into smack threads on here.  Is our smack that much more intellectually stimulating and civil than, say, what one might find over at BV?  Again don't get me wrong you are more than welcome here IMHO. 

3 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Fair enough. Although, I think the "circle jerk" is ok amongst one's own fanbase. That's the nature of fan message boards everywhere.  Funny thing, though, that you would limit yourself to recruiting threads on BV and yet you have no issue straying into smack threads on here.  Is our snack that much more intellectually stimulating and civil than, say, what one might find over at BV?  Again don't get me wrong you are more than welcome here IMHO. 

If I had to say, I would guess the average age of poster on this site is probably 10-15 years older than bisonville. It lends itself to a more stimulating brand of conversation for me. Don't let that go to your head. :)

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If I had to say, I would guess the average age of poster on this site is probably 10-15 years older than bisonville. It lends itself to a more stimulating brand of conversation for me. Don't let that go to your head. :)

Ha! Got it!

4 hours ago, Bison06 said:

If you can read BV for more than 2 minutes you deserve a Klondike Bar.

15 hours ago, Bison06 said:

You're post was clearly designed to produce a response. Why would you be surprised when it does just that?

Actually I wasn't expecting a response from ndsu, being this is Sioux sports.

If you're going to continue to monitor Siouxsports, you might want to grow an epidermis. 

55 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Wday is reporting the bison turf owner has been a constant victim to fires dating back to 2007. First an apartment building he owned, then his home a couple years back, and now this dump.  Sad deal for him but it should be investigated.

Interesting. For restaurants, fires are often the result of a dirty kitchen. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Wday is reporting the bison turf owner has been a constant victim to fires dating back to 2007. First an apartment building he owned, then his home a couple years back, and now this dump.  Sad deal for him but it should be investigated.

Don't go too far with feeling sorry for him, he is one of the worst land lords in town.  He houses the bottom of the barrel, folkes that would probably burn your property if a conflict were to arise.  I don't think he sets his own fires cause I believe he self insures, which you can do if you don't have a loan.  He just renovated the Turf, but runs a sloppy ship.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Sad day in Fargo, Luke Chuol decommitted.  He is a stud - likely to go to a FBS school. 

And they lost their big ND recruit from Minot. Looks like playing football at NDSU wasn't enough convincing for Lund to not join the military. That's enough Bison news for this UND thread. Mods should moves these posts to the moo u diaries 

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

And they lost their big ND recruit from Minot. Looks like playing football at NDSU wasn't enough convincing for Lund to not join the military. That's enough Bison news for this UND thread. Mods should moves these posts to the moo u diaries 

Their big recruit from Minot is coming back. Maybe we should keep our rocks in our hands until we move out of the glass house. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Their big recruit from Minot is coming back. Maybe we should keep our rocks in our hands until we move out of the glass house. 

News to me. They are the ones who think they are gods gift to football. It's about time they get the same hard knocks as the rest of us. In the case of that Luke kid if I had a ton of talent and could start anywhere I would not want to play for the bison and risk not getting playing time.

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

News to me. They are the ones who think they are gods gift to football. It's about time they get the same hard knocks as the rest of us. In the case of that Luke kid if I had a ton of talent and could start anywhere I would not want to play for the bison and risk not getting playing time.

Some people like a challenge. I'm more worried about what our team is doing than trying to find chinks in their armor. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

What? Just stop. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

If you can start anywhere, can't you start at NDSU?

It's a wonder how Alabama, Ohio State, etc recruit well...

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

If you can start anywhere, can't you start at NDSU?

It's a wonder how Alabama, Ohio State, etc recruit well...

He's the one that said he decommited from NDSU because of too many recruits at the same position. I'm saying I don't blame him. 

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

He's the one that said he decommited from NDSU because of too many recruits at the same position. I'm saying I don't blame him. 

Did he actually say that or is that just the word on bisonvile? 

15 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

That's ideal for a rookie. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Not sure there is a right way to do it but when you trade 5 draft picks to move up in the draft most fans expectations are the guy is game ready.    

How does the team around him get better when you sacrificed two years worth of drafts? 

• Upvote 1

If the long term goal is to win a Super Bowl, and the FO thinks this is the best way to get him to perform as a Super Bowl level QB is to have him sit for a year, then stick to the plan no matter what the fans say.  I think it's a great move.  

• Upvote 1