SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Volleyball season

dmksioux

4 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Holy snikeys!!!!

Still comes down to the match on Thusday. The choke at ISU is looking worse by the day. Win that and you have a 2 game lead and a loss to NAU wouldn't affect the title. Now, it's a must win game.

9 minutes ago, Stromer said:

Still comes down to the match on Thusday. The choke at ISU is looking worse by the day. Win that and you have a 2 game lead and a loss to NAU wouldn't affect the title. Now, it's a must win game.

You could say NAU choked tonight's game at ISU, as well. Gotta give ISU some credit, taking down the league's two top teams. 

7 minutes ago, Dustin said:

You could say NAU choked tonight's game at ISU, as well. Gotta give ISU some credit, taking down the league's two top teams. 

They weren't up 2 sets to 0. ISU is a good team but that match was ours for the taking.

On 11/6/2016 at 4:04 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

So UND can host.. or will NAU... or UNC... or maybe SAC... perhaps ISU?

I've seen the various scenarios and ISU wasn't listed as a possibility. UND basically has to win out. At the very least they need to win Thursday - if that happens AND UNC loses Thursday (against SUU?) I don't believe Saturday's match matters - UND hosts.

Other possibilities (I hope I got this right):

SAC hosts if they win both and UND loses Thursday and Saturday. 

NAU hosts if they win both and UND wins Saturday, with a few other unlikely scenarios.

UNC hosts if they win both and UND wins Thursday.