SiouxSports.com Forum

Olympic Hockey

Fetch

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

That whole scrum could have been avoided if on the previous shift, the commie b*st*rd that popped our guy's helmet off with a punch to the face gotten 2:00...

My boy Garrett Roe did well to not retaliate and the genius international refs just gave Russia a freebie. Frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Pump It Up said:

My boy Garrett Roe did well to not retaliate and the genius international refs just gave Russia a freebie. Frustrating.

I can't believe no penalty was called there...officiating crew from East Germany, Bulgaria, and Czechoslovakia?

13 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't our national colors red, white, and blue...as opposed to lots of white, navy blue, royal blue, and silver?

It’s like what the milk looks like after my kid only eats a third of his boo berry and it sits on the counter....that’s the color.

Terrible jerseys.  Flat out awful. 

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It’s like what the milk looks like after my kid only eats a third of his boo berry and it sits on the counter....that’s the color.

Terrible jerseys.  Flat out awful. 

Where can I buy one of those "OLYMPIC ATHLETE FROM CCCP" jerseys?