SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Colleges and UNIVERSITY?

SIOUXFAN97

6 hours ago, cberkas said:

Shouldn’t you ask these questions to the people on Bisonville?

How do you question things when there's always a possibility you may be wrong.  I was told if your not sure  you can prove what you think ask it in the form of a question.  I guess I don't always do that.

The number one thing that I've noticed in the US that puts us in a cocoon more than anything is politics.

8 hours ago, moser53 said:

Higher Education Board news. Heard about Roers  Construction on Joel Heitkamp KFGO. Joel said SU supporters would ask him why are you questioning Roers. Do you know how much he's done for SU?  The news is that SU is not paying Roers  enough on a building project. Roers says delays on the project  were caused by SU and not him. He is asking for 1.3 million. All he's done for SU and this is how you treat  him.

Weren't there some problems with the same contractor over the Wellness Center at UND?

On 12/2/2017 at 3:49 PM, moser53 said:

Higher Education Board news. Heard about Roers  Construction on Joel Heitkamp KFGO. Joel said SU supporters would ask him why are you questioning Roers. Do you know how much he's done for SU?  The news is that SU is not paying Roers  enough on a building project. Roers says delays on the project  were caused by SU and not him. He is asking for 1.3 million. All he's done for SU and this is how you treat  him.

He should get 2.6 and an apology. The mediation is behind closed doors as it should be. You don't need the liberal press poking there nose in there business. The Ed Board is full of Patriots and everything should be behind closed doors.  #nopoliticsplease

Delay, delay, delay, and not pay, is a technique that's been used between 12th and 19th, west of University and east of I-29 in Fargo for a while. I know another contractor that had it done to them on a project about a decade ago and it nearly cost them their business and livelihood. 

41 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Delay, delay, delay, and not pay, is a technique that's been used between 12th and 19th, west of University and east of I-29 in Fargo for a while. I know another contractor that had it done to them on a project about a decade ago and it nearly cost them their business and livelihood. 

Wasn't there a bison fan on siouxsports recently that was saying UND did this to his friend?  How ironic.

• 2 months later...
On December 4, 2017 at 8:48 AM, The Sicatoka said:

Sicatoka did Roers get his 1.3.