Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DU - THURSDAY F4 Gameday

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yababy8 said:

Quinippiac fans invade Sioux pregame party.

20160407_195618.jpg

Ask em if there's a party at Eli's in Hamden, would ya? Or maybe DeMil's is more their speed
CT reference game strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Ask em if there's a party at Eli's in Hamden, would ya? Or maybe DeMil's is more their speed
CT reference game strong

It might have been a wee bit inappropriate, but I bought up the Tampa bay rape hotline and showed it to them so that they could forward it to their team following the Sat night game. Is that bad?? # yikes!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Parise "part of me wishes I would have stayed"  :lol:

He's said that before. I think if he'd of known the lockout was have been all year he would have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure this will come off as offensive to some.  But, really?  Travis Roy story again?  Right now?       

How about some pre-game instead???

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

ANy word on who the refs are?

Rumor is Big Ten...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WiSioux said:

Rumor is Big Ten...

If so, I hope they can keep up with the speed of these 2 teams.  They haven't reffed NCAA games all year. :) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm sure this will come off as offensive to some.  But, really?  Travis Roy story again?  Right now?       

How about some pre-game instead???

Actually, the studio schtick was starting to get a little stale...methinks they had run out of things to talk about.  Pre-packaged video content = savior.  Also, meal- and potty-break for "talent."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm sure this will come off as offensive to some.  But, really?  Travis Roy story again?  Right now?       

How about some pre-game instead???

 

They have some extra time to kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hrkac said:

If so, I hope they can keep up with the speed of these 2 teams.  They haven't reffed NCAA games all year. :) 

Hah!  I see what you did there......

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bcblues said:

They have some extra time to kill.

there are other ways....just saying.  What a great way to promote college hockey before the biggest event of the season.  **** 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

there are other ways....just saying.  What a great way to promote college hockey before the biggest event of the season.  **** 

They can't show the warmups or rink at all as it is empty. Teams are warming up with nobody in the stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

He's said that before. I think if he'd of known the lockout was have been all year he would have. 

I'd say the lockout was why he left. Got big $ for going before the new CBA. If there wasn't going to be a lockout I think he'd have stayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, yababy8 said:

It might have been a wee bit inappropriate, but I bought up the Tampa bay rape hotline and showed it to them so that they could forward it to their team following the Sat night game. Is that bad?? # yikes!!

That...is the funniest thing that you could've said

Hope they got a kick out of it too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick shot of warmup with an empty arena. Really strange they are delaying the gate opening. Should be a stampede when it happens

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cberkas said:

Hockey East refs. No B1G or Hunt which is good.

disagree.  HE is the worst draw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...