SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC FROZEN FACEOFF - UND/SCSU/DU/UMD

AZSIOUX

Just now, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Huh... and this whole time we thought he was picking the early start time to screw the fans over.  What a weird concept for the UND coach to do what's best for the UND hockey team.

Yeah, I just keep picturing Boeser trying to get off a one-timer or loading up his wrist shot with the puck bouncing all the time. 

3 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Huh... and this whole time we thought he was picking the early start time to screw the fans over.  What a weird concept for the UND coach to do what's best for the UND hockey team.

This team is nothing without the fans, especially those who pay a lot of money for suites at the Ralph!  That's who Berry should be courting and whose schedules Berry should be scheduling the games around!  What an absolute travesty that this game is being played at 4:00!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

haha, no one thought that...was just hoping to watch the whole game.  As long as they win we'll all be happy.

34 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

This team is nothing without the fans, especially those who pay a lot of money for suites at the Ralph!  That's who Berry should be courting and whose schedules Berry should be scheduling the games around!  What an absolute travesty that this game is being played at 4:00!

I hope you are kidding.....

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

I'm going to save my down vote unless I find out this wasn't satire. Please be joking...

1 hour ago, Benny Baker said:

... and we see what happens to fan support across the country if you don't win.  Just win!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Siouxkup22 said:

This tournament needs to be held at the Xcel, target centre isnt a hockey venue. That was mistake #2 after disbanding the WCHA.

The NCHC would love to have the xcel center but the WCHA had the contract. We might not be able to beat out the big ten for the long term contract

For all of you down voting him, this is dripping with sarcasm lol.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, terbele said:

I get stupider every time I look at this thread.  Good Lord!

Then stop looking, sheesh. Want to know the definition of insanity (besides looking at this tread, apparently)? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

15 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

The NCHC would love to have the xcel center but the WCHA had the contract. We might not be able to beat out the big ten for the long term contract

NCHC could have there Semi's on Friday with Championship Saturday.  WCHA/Big Ten Semi's on Saturday with Championship Sunday afternoon.

Of course NCAA would need to move Selection show to Late Sunday afternoon and Big Ten would need to get to 8 teams and only sent top 4 to conference tourney.

Really?? And you think that if you are in a position to afford a suite at the REA your job in life requires you to punch a time clock from 8-5 with 2 a day 10 minute breaks and a :30 lunch. Thus will miss Fridays game.

hahah....Your comment is actually pretty funny.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benny Baker said:

The game's at 4pm on a Friday....why can't you make it???

5 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Yes, I am.

I am joking.

I hope so too!

Thank you!

Thank you.

I had planned to attend the game from my couch this year whether the game was at 4:00 or 7:30. 

And, yes, I'll be taking off work early.  And, no, I won't complaint about it.  My post was a sarcastic joke.  I still have not heard a justifiable reason for why UND should have chosen to play the night game.  The 4:00 was the right choice.

Go Sioux!

Sorry, without the emoji I'm lost.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Yes, I am.

I am joking.

I hope so too!

Thank you!

Thank you.

I had planned to attend the game from my couch this year whether the game was at 4:00 or 7:30. 

And, yes, I'll be taking off work early.  And, no, I won't complaint about it.  My post was a sarcastic joke.  I still have not heard a justifiable reason for why UND should have chosen to play the night game.  The 4:00 was the right choice.

Go Sioux!

Dangit. I had upvoted your post but now that I found out it was in jest I may have to downvote it.

#elitist

:D

That is normally one of my many nap times but I am going to be watching on tv 

I just hope no players get hurt on crap ice or fans in any kind of stampede or human viruses 

& beware if u sit at glass level or below u can't see crap at angles thru their crap glass so don't get in any fights trying to move up to seats above the crap glass

Unless they fixed that ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Fetch said:

That is normally one of my many nap times but I am going to be watching on tv 

I just hope no players get hurt on crap ice or fans in any kind of stampede or human viruses 

& beware if u sit at glass level or below u can't see crap at angles thru their crap glass so don't get in any fights trying to move up to seats above the crap glass

Unless they fixed that ?

Stop sugarcoating it, tell us how you really feel.