Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players


geaux_sioux
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

The same plays every year, in the same predictable way, year after years after year. The top coaches in the state licked their chops when they saw Minot in the opponent column. Not hard when nothing changes in an offense.

Scheme?
Power? Wing-T? Flee-flicker-double-reverse option? ... Chuck the pigskin!?!?!  :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2022 at 11:34 AM, forksandspoons said:

 

wish the vikes would have taken him ...closeto home and would get to watch him play every week but it seems like the cowboys are on primetime quite a bit...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

where are all the otis apologizers now....has he signed up with a big10 school yet.

wonder if he lives in elijah's basement playing COD?

He was never good enough to put up with all the off field issues.  Cost Bubba program a ton.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

where are all the otis apologizers now....has he signed up with a big10 school yet.

wonder if he lives in elijah's basement playing COD?

The only thing I'll miss are Jack Michael's Animal House lines - they were epic!   Biggest waste of athletic talent who thought they didn't have to do the schoolwork since Ryan Chappell - also a local kid.   Wonder where he's at today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

You don't think....

nah.

Couldn't happen

Why would Weah want to go to NDSU when they have Luepke?  Also, why would Entz want to deal with that headache.  Is he even accademically eligible to play?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Why would Weah want to go to NDSU when they have Luepke?  Also, why would Entz want to deal with that headache.  Is he even accademically eligible to play?  

Minot State will take anyone….. gotta turn the program around somehow……

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

OK, so Monday begins with more unsubstantiated rumors about a former player, rumors dealt with before.

To repeat, AGAIN, ...

Bring substance, proof, a link, a press report, something. Those make a moderator's job easy. 

Otherwise you are perpetuating a rumor and putting yourself and this forum in jeopardy (think: libel) and leave no choice but to remove such posts. 

 

@jimdahl  for information 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Otis Weah still running fast and still not learning from it ... a year later (check out the red dates). 

Grand Forks Co. District:

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant   Exact Name: on   Party Search Mode: Name   Last Name: Weah   First Name: Otis   All All   Sort By: Filed Date   
Case Number Citation Number Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
Charge(s)
 
18-2021-TR-03457
0007191724
Weah, Otis
1999
05/10/2021
-- Grand Forks County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Closed
TR-Speeding-6-10 mph over

Cass / Traill Co. District

Record Count: 2
Search By: Defendant   Exact Name: on   Party Search Mode: Name   Last Name: Weah   First Name: Otis   All All   Sort By: Filed Date   
Case Number Citation Number Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
Charge(s)
 
09-2021-TR-06448
0007209152
Weah, Otis
1999
08/02/2021
-- Cass County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Closed
TR-Speeding-16-20 mph over
49-2022-TR-00445
7054900002
Weah, Otis
1999
05/10/2022
-- Traill County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Open
TR-Speeding-6-10 mph over


For those of you not geographically adept, Traill County is the one between Grand Forks County and Cass (Fargo) County. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 7:35 PM, bison73 said:

You going to show up on time? Or are you actually going to show up?

It's bad when a Bison is throwing shade at the tweet ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

 

For those of you not geographically adept, Traill County is the one between Grand Forks County and Cass (Fargo) County. 

If you don’t know that, you didn’t take Dr Bernt Lloyd Wills’ Geography of ND class. The eastern counties of ND was a real question on his final exam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Otis Weah still running fast and still not learning from it ... a year later (check out the red dates). 

Grand Forks Co. District:

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant   Exact Name: on   Party Search Mode: Name   Last Name: Weah   First Name: Otis   All All   Sort By: Filed Date   
Case Number Citation Number Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
Charge(s)
 
18-2021-TR-03457
0007191724
Weah, Otis
1999
05/10/2021
-- Grand Forks County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Closed
TR-Speeding-6-10 mph over

Cass / Traill Co. District

Record Count: 2
Search By: Defendant   Exact Name: on   Party Search Mode: Name   Last Name: Weah   First Name: Otis   All All   Sort By: Filed Date   
Case Number Citation Number Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
Charge(s)
 
09-2021-TR-06448
0007209152
Weah, Otis
1999
08/02/2021
-- Cass County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Closed
TR-Speeding-16-20 mph over
49-2022-TR-00445
7054900002
Weah, Otis
1999
05/10/2022
-- Traill County
 
Administrative Traffic E-Citation
Open
TR-Speeding-6-10 mph over


For those of you not geographically adept, Traill County is the one between Grand Forks County and Cass (Fargo) County. 

You left out the driving after suspension, where a warrant was issued for failure to appear. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.dab88aa7e72cd87e0f18bf64fac0820b.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...