Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Your name accurately describes your posts.

So questioning Bubba and some of his current (and past) decisions are now off limits.....but taking shots at a classy kid like Cam because he wanted to play more and went somewhere else is okay?  Nice job mods. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mason is staying with my wife and I in the Twin Cities while he works out for 10 weeks preparing for his pro day. He's on a comprehensive program of strength, agility, stretching and nutrition and is

This is a UND former players thread, I don't wish wentz any bad luck but this is a UND fan-site and a lot of the people on here don't care how he does, if we are all so concerned about Carson Wentz th

Sounds like Harris may have been signed by the Redskins after the mini camp.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

So questioning Bubba and some of his current (and past) decisions are now off limits.....but taking shots at a classy kid like Cam because he wanted to play more and went somewhere else is okay?  Nice job mods. 

UND is a borderline playoff team every year.  McKinney and his handler on here claimed he was blackballed and should've been playing more and getting more touches.  Do you really think they didn't play him because they couldn't see his unbelievable talent or they just suck at coaching?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

you would think the second he signed with a d2 school instead of a b12 school his "Dad/Mom" wouldn't post on here anymore considering the boasts of he extraordinary talents that any FBS schools should see with their eyes closed...but nope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

So questioning Bubba and some of his current (and past) decisions are now off limits.....but taking shots at a classy kid like Cam because he wanted to play more and went somewhere else is okay?  Nice job mods. 

Trolling is off limits.  Leave bisonville trash on bisonville.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Trolling is off limits.  Leave bisonville trash on bisonville.

 

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

UND is a borderline playoff team every year.  McKinney and his handler on here claimed he was blackballed and should've been playing more and getting more touches.  Do you really think they didn't play him because they couldn't see his unbelievable talent or they just suck at coaching?  

Would it be trolling to point out that he may have realized that with a coach/offense that wouldn't even throw the ball to John Santiago out of the backfield that the best opportunity for him as an undersized back definitely wasn't here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Would it be trolling to point out that he may have realized that with a coach/offense that wouldn't even throw the ball to John Santiago out of the backfield that the best opportunity for him as an undersized back definitely wasn't here?

Your trolling had nothing to do with McKinney.  Move on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

 

Would it be trolling to point out that he may have realized that with a coach/offense that wouldn't even throw the ball to John Santiago out of the backfield that the best opportunity for him as an undersized back definitely wasn't here?

Let's see, if he could catch and was a threat out of the backfield dont you feel they would utilize him now that there was a new offense?  That's two offenses that didn't use him correctly, I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Pretty good numbers by Travis today. Kid keeps getting faster. Good for him. 

He's been impressive to follow. Like most small school players, didn't really get a fair shake last year to "get his shot". Has kept grinding and played in the Fan Controlled Football league this past winter to stay sharp. Jackson Erdmann, a QB who graduated from St. Johns and also worked out at the UM Pro Day yesterday, also played in it. Here's a quick article on the league they played in, actually pretty interesting with the fans basically controlling everything.

https://www.fox9.com/sports/fan-controlled-football-league-features-2-native-minnesotans

Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see the CFL this season after everyone taking one year off! Will Brady be able to overcome is season-ending injury from two years ago? How will Mason Bennett do during his first pro season? Will there even be a CFL season?

Also I was looking at Winnipeg's roster and they have Jamalcolm Liggins who played at Dickinson State and was invited to the Eagles camp in 2019. Who knew

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

 

I am confused on the Redblacks name, even after looking it up, it is just awful.  I'd actually rather be a Hawk than a Fighting Greenwhite.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I am confused on the Redblacks name, even after looking it up, it is just awful.  I'd actually rather be a Hawk than a Fighting Greenwhite.

How about GreenBlacks?  or Greenbacks?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Congrats indeed but this one is kind of interesting. What has he been doing since UND?

Played football in Europe. Then worked with racehorses and played rugby in Australia I believe. I’m sure tom Miller will write an article about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Played football in Europe. Then worked with racehorses and played rugby in Australia I believe. I’m sure tom Miller will write an article about it.

Damn, that's pretty cool. Good for him!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:  That's going to go well!!!!  What a F'n Dumpster 12-50 in the past 5 seasons!!

No fucking way! What a moron. Straight up. That isn’t even a lateral move. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...